***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He gained 8 yards man. Stop being a douche. Its not about him being a run threat, more so the need to exploit the option of running it when it is there.

He gained 8 yards in a 3rd-and-long wherein we surprised the defense and had them beat, yet he still screwed up what should have been a 1st down.

An option running play isn't supposed to be a surprise. Lets see him run when the defense knows its coming, the results won't be the same. You think he's going to have that huge hole and blockers in front of him every time we run the option? That 3rd down run was the equivalent of a QB draw on a 3rd and long.

Is it just me or does NOT feel like an 11am game... and playing well early.

He gained 8 yards man. Stop being a douche. Its not about him being a run threat, more so the need to exploit the option of running it when it is there.

He gained 8 yards in a 3rd-and-long wherein we surprised the defense and had them beat, yet he still screwed up what should have been a 1st down.

An option running play isn't supposed to be a surprise. Lets see him run when the defense knows its coming, the results won't be the same. You think he's going to have that huge hole and blockers in front of him every time we run the option? That 3rd down run was the equivalent of a QB draw on a 3rd and long.

You got to crawl before you walk, man. Jeez, some of you guys are miserable human beings. Let the guy get freaking confidence. It wasn't the most athletic run, but it did show that we are willing to let JJ run and that may be enough.

Is it just me or does NOT feel like an 11am game... and playing well early.

I will let you know after this 3rd down and the next offensive drive.

Archived