Did anyone see the USC vs AU simulation

kickerman97

That is totally set up they can set up the teams to do whatever they want they are just trying to cover their own asses for comparing Auburn to a team that managed a 5 point win to mighty Ucla, in the shadows of Cade Mcnown! Im so sick of corso mocking auburn about getting rings like its comical to get the shaft in 83 93 04

well i know that they did it before the season on NCAA 2005 and Auburn ended up winning the national championship

136807[/snapback]

that was cfbnews.com

and there was a playoff simulation that espn did, I think on cold pizza...or on sportscenter before the bowls started happening (i can't remember)...they took 16 teams and we lost the first game :lol:

espn sucks

well i know that they did it before the season on NCAA 2005 and Auburn ended up winning the national championship

136807[/snapback]

that was cfbnews.com

and there was a playoff simulation that espn did, I think on cold pizza...or on sportscenter before the bowls started happening (i can't remember)...they took 16 teams and we lost the first game :lol:

espn sucks

136821[/snapback]

Wasn't that first game to Va Tech?

I am so sick and tired of hearing the ESPN guys jump on and off the Auburn team. For most of the season Corso and Kirk were all for Auburn getting the votes then we play UT for the SEC championship (and win) and Corso says it wasn't "spectacular" enough. Now they want to make excuses as to why they put two teams in the orange bowl who were not evenly matched. I agree with Rosegreen.....let us play USC anytime, anywhere, on any feild then the world frigging world will know who the NC truly is.

Well Chris Fowler finally admitted that maybe the 2 wrong teams played in the Orange Bowl. Corso nodded his head. Did you notice that the simulation took place in Los Angeles at the Coliseum? When I played USC at Auburn we won 31-0. :)

I say if Gameday shows up in AU next year no one shows up.

Wow...no kidding. Auburn fans could REALLY make a statement if we managed to work that out. email that idea to the Plainsman and Auburn alumni or something. That would be huge!

Guys, no! Espn is the premeir college football outlet, and if we didn't show up when they came to auburn would be terrible. I say we all come, but come with signs and yelling...."We want Trev...We want Trev!"

Eh, I don't know. When you're the hottest team in the SEC, your games end up on CBS anyway. And ESPN isn't the end-all-be-all of college sports. That was evident by the way Corso and crew were puppeted around this year.

Guys, no!  Espn is the premeir college football outlet, and if we didn't show up when they came to auburn would be terrible.  I say we all come, but come with signs and yelling...."We want Trev...We want Trev!"

136983[/snapback]

While I'll give Trev much props for standing by us, he IS the one who infuriated all of us last year with his, "Auburn will always be just Auburn." comments.

A better plan, if Gameday wishes to show their face again, would be to hoist a giant banner with "Best assemblance of talent on one field." "USC 55 - Auburn 57" or something like that.

Or, "Corso says, USC makes my toes curl. They're SO sexy."

Or, "Nov. 10th, Corso: 'Auburn is the #2 team in the country.'"

....."Dec. 10th, Corso: 'Auburn is not worthy.'" BENEDICT ARNOLD!!!!!

Or, "If Auburn can handle ________, NEXT week, I'll vote them No. 1."-Anyone on ESPNs staff.

Guys, no!  Espn is the premeir college football outlet, and if we didn't show up when they came to auburn would be terrible.  I say we all come, but come with signs and yelling...."We want Trev...We want Trev!"

136983[/snapback]

While I'll give Trev much props for standing by us, he IS the one who infuriated all of us last year with his, "Auburn will always be just Auburn." comments.

A better plan, if Gameday wishes to show their face again, would be to hoist a giant banner with "Best assemblance of talent on one field." "USC 55 - Auburn 57" or something like that.

Or, "Corso says, USC makes my toes curl. They're SO sexy."

Or, "Nov. 10th, Corso: 'Auburn is the #2 team in the country.'"

....."Dec. 10th, Corso: 'Auburn is not worthy.'" BENEDICT ARNOLD!!!!!

Or, "If Auburn can handle ________, NEXT week, I'll vote them No. 1."-Anyone on ESPNs staff.

136990[/snapback]

exactly...but don't just not show up :no:

I think we might get Gameday to come to one of our games... just depends how our team evolves. Who would have thought we would get 3 Gameday appearances in 1 season? And probably would have been 4 if not for Hurricane Ivan.

1. vs. Tennessee

2. vs. Georgia

3. SEC Championship Game

:)

I just can't wait to see how our offense does next year.. I have a feeling it will be a little more pass oriented than this season.

How about a sign!!

Hey Herbie, how does AU go from #2 to #3 without OU or AU playing a game?!!!

I still think it is more of a statement for us not to show (Although I know it wont happen) It would ruin their broadcast to not have the excited crowd in the background. They need some accountability for screwing over AU. They pretty much can say whatever they want and when they are completely wrong... Oh well our bad.

Man, that would be so awesome for no one to show up. But you always have those boobs that have to get on TV.

A writer at SI simulations a year when the newest ncaa football game comes out and this past years resulted in an Auburn-USC Orange Bowl with the Tigers walking away with the title.

Archived