MONTRAVIUS ADAMS

auburnalum1974

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be a UFA, at best. Probably CFL bound.

If you're talking about doc4aday, I think he's got first ever pick for the London expansion team written all over him.

If you're talking about Adams, then puff, puff, give, please.

If you're talking about doc4aday, I think he's got first ever pick for the London expansion team written all over him.

Are you talking about the London Fighting Corgis?

I hope his posture is upright and he is walking with no noticeable limp.

Always go with the #1 definition when choosing keywords for starting a thread. Using posture there may not be wrong, but it isn't comfortable either. Kind of like bad posture.

Always go with the #1 definition when choosing keywords for starting a thread. Using posture there may not be wrong, but it isn't comfortable either. Kind of like bad posture.

Well, you've made your stance clear enough.

Actually, no joke.

A tough crowd!

‘But, on this occasion, it seems, insinct got the better of them. Corgis, which were originally bred for herding cattle, have powerful jaws and can inflict a nasty bite, and it seems that they proceeded to do exactly this…"He was very lucky to survive.”’

Also, though they may be royal, but they are certainly not gentlemen.

‘At present the Queen owns three Pembroke Welsh corgis called Monty, Willow and Holly, who are all descended from one of her first corgis, Susan.

As a result of unplanned pregnancies resulting from romances with a dachsund named Pipkin, who belonged to Princess Margaret, the Queen also has three cross-breed “Dorgis”. Her three Dorgis are called Cider, Candy and Vulcan.’

Doc, sir - No matter what they offer, keep Lady Annabelle safe at home.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/19/queen-s-corgis-savage-beatrice-s-terrier-in-royal-dog-fight.html

Where is my drum set when I need it? :)

Where is my drum set when I need it? :)

Let me give you a hand. :rimshot:

Well according to my Annabelle, she thinks that Adams will stay and will be a 1st team All American for 2016. He will be a first round pick in the 2017 draft.

With this being said, we will be in the final 4 next season for the NC. Annabelle predicts that Auburn, Baylor, Tennessee, and Ohio State will be the teams. Us and Tennessee will go 12-0, and will play for the SEC title. We will beat the oranges by a score of 27-24 in the SEC title. UT will come in at the 4th spot, with us at the 2nd spot. Belle is still unclear about the final 2 teams, but I think we will be one of them.

She says that bammer will go 9-4 next year with Saban deciding to retire and become the spokesman for Ex-lax.

Have any of you guys ever eaten three dollars in change before?

paper or silver

Actually, no joke.

A tough crowd!

‘But, on this occasion, it seems, insinct got the better of them. Corgis, which were originally bred for herding cattle, have powerful jaws and can inflict a nasty bite, and it seems that they proceeded to do exactly this…"He was very lucky to survive.”’

‘At present the Queen owns three Pembroke Welsh corgis called Monty, Willow and Holly, who are all descended from one of her first corgis, Susan.

As a result of unplanned pregnancies resulting from romances with a dachsund named Pipkin, who belonged to Princess Margaret, the Queen also has three cross-breed “Dorgis”. Her three Dorgis are called Cider, Candy and Vulcan.’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/19/queen-s-corgis-savage-beatrice-s-terrier-in-royal-dog-fight.html

Annabelle could beat all of them with her right paw tied behind her back! she is 28 pounds of ferocious lean mean fighting machine. Naw...she is a sweetheart, but will bite the crap out of you if you try to mess with her food and toys. Her 2 rubber fart balls are her most coveted prizes. They actually say the word fart when you roll them. You should never say that you are going to get her fart balls. She will attack you and nip at you with her sharp teeth.

Actually, no joke.

A tough crowd!

http://www.thedailyb...-dog-fight.html

Annabelle could beat all of them with her right paw tied behind her back! she is 28 pounds of ferocious lean mean fighting machine. Naw...she is a sweetheart, but will bite the crap out of you if you try to mess with her food and toys. Her 2 rubber fart balls are her most coveted prizes. They actually say the word fart when you roll them. You should never say that you are going to get her fart balls. She will attack you and nip at you with her sharp teeth.

Sorry sir, but I simply can't even visualize a stable three-legged Corgi. As for her toys that fart when they roll over, who doesn't? Ferocious as she is, I suspect she finds you useful. Be well.

paper or silver

Silver. All the way

Ain't really worth discussing unless you go copper but why do you ask?

paper or silver

Silver. All the way

Ain't really worth discussing unless you go copper but why do you ask?

Cause they're proving hard to pass and I was hoping for advice

Actually, no joke.

A tough crowd!

Sorry sir, but I simply can't even visualize a stable three-legged Corgi. As for her toys that fart when they roll over, who doesn't? Ferocious as she is, I suspect she finds you useful. Be well.

I vote for this exchange to continue in perpetuity.

Wow, before I read this topic I was concerned that MA was leaving for the pros, but after 3 pages of this absolutey nothing I now can rest my fears........... :gofig:

Actually, no joke.

A tough crowd!

I vote for this exchange to continue in perpetuity.

Do we have a forum on here for perpetual threads 'All Things Considered', maybe?

Wow, before I read this topic I was concerned that MA was leaving for the pros, but after 3 pages of this absolutey nothing I now can rest my fears........... :gofig:/>

MA says that if we can get this thread to 100 pages, he'll stay.

Wow, before I read this topic I was concerned that MA was leaving for the pros, but after 3 pages of this absolutey nothing I now can rest my fears........... :gofig:/>

MA says that if we can get this thread to 100 pages, he'll stay.

TOP QUOTE EVERYTHING

Archived