MONTRAVIUS ADAMS

auburnalum1974

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in hearing about his status - I am a big fan of #1. Between him, gabe wright and nick fairley we seem to always have a big athletic plug on the d line and I hope he breaks out even more next season.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

Like upright posture? Or am I missing something?

I feel like sometimes you need an Enigma to decode some of the conversations that go on around here. I don't have the secret code. Maybe when I reach 1000 posts Golf will send the decoder to me.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

I feel like sometimes you need an Enigma to decode some of the conversations that go on around here. I don't have the secret code. Maybe when I reach 1000 posts Golf will send the decoder to me.

Yeah...seems like odd terminology to use when you could just come right out and ask if Adams is coming back for his senior year.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

dictionary.com is your friend.

Nah.

LOL, ShocksMyBrain doesn't know what posture means. Man, don't that beat all.

To the OP: terrible way to title an unnecessary thread. When you just post somebody's name with no additional information- particularly in all caps- it suggests that you have some news and not that you are asking a question. Also, as Shocks pointed out, there is already a thread for players leaving. It's called "Players Leaving". Hopefully the mods helps us all out with that.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

Nah.

To the OP: terrible way to title an unnecessary thread. When you just post somebody's name with no additional information- particularly in all caps- it suggests that you have some news and not that you are asking a question. Also, as Shocks pointed out, there is already a thread for players leaving. It's called "Players Leaving". Hopefully the mods helps us all out with that.

I'll get you one of these days, McDoofus.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

Well atleast AutoCorrect didn't turn it in to pasture. He's a big dude, that would be confused a lot more Lol.

Posture?

Yes. Posture.

Nah.

I'll get you one of these days, McDoofus.

Dang, you just did.

And to the OP, my apologies. I went a little hard there. A gentle suggestion would've more than sufficed. Again, my apologies.

I for one understood what you meant. And how about giving the guy a break. Maybe he didn't have the time to weed through all the nonsense posted throughout every thread on this forum. Maybe if more of you would post less or less often than you do without substance some wouldn't feel the need to make a thread to ask a simple question. Just my ¢2. Flame away.

I for one understood what you meant. And how about giving the guy a break. Maybe he didn't have the time to weed through all the nonsense posted throughout every thread on this forum. Maybe if more of you would post less or less often than you do without substance some wouldn't feel the need to make a thread to ask a simple question. Just my ¢2. Flame away.

Yeah, McLoofus! Why don't you apologize or something?!

Hah. mad4au is right about one thing, I should definitely post less often.

Hah. mad4au is right about one thing, I should definitely post less often.

Yeah, so should I.

:sad2:

The players leaving thread is pretty informative and one of the few that isn't derailed often.

And I doubt this forum would profit from people posting less. It is a message board, after all.

Can someone tell me the cutoff date to declare for the NFL? I cannot seem to find this anywhere. I would appreciate this very much!

Can someone tell me the cutoff date to declare for the NFL? I cannot seem to find this anywhere. I would appreciate this very much!

Can you give us a hint on which way you're leaning? Staying or going pro?

Archived