Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

A grown man-child appeared with grilled chicken, baked potato and salad, just grateful he didn't eat it. He is a calorie consumption machine.

He didn't bring any Warren Hayes, though.....Thanks.

It popped up on my FB yesterday. Throwing stuff and seeing how it sticks.

Now these guys, yes. Big yes from me. This is my favorite album they have done.

Edited by Tiger Refuge

Also enjoy Pearl Jam. Only got to see them once and the sound was ****ed (big outdoor festival, go figure), but I like a lot of their songs.

He ate your fresh bread? Damn. That kinda ruined my whole weekend. But hopefully we can all learn to smile again.

Edited by McLoofus

Wow.....I feel so, so, so patronized.......

The woman makes some killer bread. lol

As an example, the baby universe masters, just about kill one pan of banana bread a day.....Key content? Banana.....little monkeys.....got to be a pattern.

As an example, the baby universe masters, just about kill one pan of banana bread a day.....Key content? Banana.....little monkeys.....got to be a pattern.

I actually began to wax poetic about my deep, deep feelings about fresh bread, but I decided to spare you guys. No hyperbole, it is a top 5 thing in my life. Not top 5 food, but top 5 anything. Like, wife, daughter, *ahem*, fresh baked bread... I guess maybe we can put breathing or sunshine or whatever at 5.

So... no patronizing. I seriously would be upset for days about that.

I actually began to wax poetic about my deep, deep feelings about fresh bread, but I decided to spare you guys. No hyperbole, it is a top 5 thing in my life. Not top 5 food, but top 5 anything. Like, wife, daughter, *ahem*, fresh baked bread... I guess maybe we can put breathing or sunshine or whatever at 5.

So... no patronizing. I seriously would be upset for days about that.

I could torture you easily......bwahahahahahaha

Yeah with that last vid, you're getting all over it now. Those are some excellent musicians....

O'Conner has won so many musician of the year awards at the CMA's it's not funny......seriously, like 9-10 in a row....

Wow, I was going to play a sort of joke on someone about needing to be deprogramed....Was going to send him a link for a deprogrammer.....

Uh...........I got a link for Illuminati deprograming.......I'm pretty sure they signed me up.....lol

You already have tortured me, sir. You already have. Fresh banana bread every day? No wonder you have a problem with coyotes in the bunker.

To get my mind off things, I started thinking about New Orleans jazz for some reason. Of course, that got me thinking of Kermit Ruffins's standing gig at Vaughn's, where they hand out free red beans and rice late night. So to not dwell on yet another thing I love but can't have ATM, I thought about that time I unwittingly ended up at his wedding.

I've ended up in worse places unwittingly than Kermit's wedding..He is an institution. Far too cool for himself and me.

Several of us used to keep an apartment there. In the Marigny. LOVE that damn city.

Are you part of the real or fictitious Illuminati? I'll tread carefully regardless.

Are you part of the real or fictitious Illuminati? I'll tread carefully regardless.

Depends on who you ask.....A mod on the former site, that merged here, was certain I was a member of the real one. He was a religious raving lunatic and he was trying to make a living from going around and giving, "sermons" on the dangers of the Illuminati....and well if you know me, I had no problem giving him a hard time. Rather enjoyed it actually....Such a line of complete bullshi-.

I am what I am.....proudly.

FTR, because of storms last night, I thought the coyote may end up in the bunker, again.....We both had very bad storms last night. We don't live all that far apart and what one of us gets, the other usually does too.