2017 5* QB Tate Martell (Aggie decommit 5/3/16)

ellitor

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the sports philosophy thread?!

I want in.

Hmm, I don't know fellas. This guy seems like a "short arms or not, all OL are equal" kind of guy....

Do we want that kind of forward thinking in this day and age? The slightly altered views that we borrowed from Thomas Hobbes that all non-Auburn football players are inherently evil are more than enough to keep us busy with hate and conspiracies.

Aye or Nay for Britt!!

So, is Martell athletic?

Absolutely the question now is how athletic is he?

I think the question everyone is asking is this:

"What is the correlation between a good outside jumper, and his bench press?"

Inquiring minds want to know.

By the way, I have it on good authority Wade Christopher invented the outside jumper, and has yet to miss one...kinda like Bert and an all you can eat night at the Sizzler.

All jokes aside, Kevin Durant couldn't bench press 185 when he got drafted.

WTF

So, is Martell athletic?

By the way, I have it on good authority Wade Christopher invented the outside jumper, and has yet to miss one...kinda like Bert and an all you can eat night at the Sizzler.

WTF

The awkward moment when someone "WTF's" your post and you don't know why....

So, is Martell athletic?

WTF

The awkward moment when someone "WTF's" your post and you don't know why....

WTF!

Thanks WDE................ lets get back to discussing Tate and as WDE said he is a huge long shot to come to Auburn.

This + 1

• 2 months later...

Aggies no longer even in it after a series of subtweets from an aggie assistant coach referring to (or maybe having nothing to do with) tate being "selfish"

Sorry im not sure how to link these things on my phone

Aggies no longer even in it after a series of subtweets from an aggie assistant coach referring to (or maybe having nothing to do with) tate being "selfish"

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/05/texas_am_coachs_tweets_cause_w.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Don't worry it may be Alabama.com but it's just tweet screenshots

To summarize: Dumpster fire in Aggieland. Media is spinning him as a Alabama lean. If that's the case ol Koach Kiffin should keep recruiting him as the future coach of the aggies

^I wish Kiffin were as good a HC as he was an OC (then again, so does USCw). He'd be easy to get if we ever needed a new one...and he can certainly develop a QB.

^I wish Kiffin were as good a HC as he was an OC (then again, so does USCw). He'd be easy to get if we ever needed a new one...and he can certainly develop a QB.

I do not want LK anywhere near my beloved Auburn University...

For God's sake! You cannot be serious! :thumbsdown:

So what is the feeling? With the Hawaii QB committing to Bama the other day, does anyone really think he wants to go to Bama? Whats our shot since TAMU is no longer in the picture and Bama just got a DT QB commit?

http://www.al.com/sp...er_mobile_index

Don't worry it may be Alabama.com but it's just tweet screenshots

To summarize: Dumpster fire in Aggieland. Media is spinning him as a Alabama lean. If that's the case ol Koach Kiffin should keep recruiting him as the future coach of the aggies

read somewhere that his parents are buckeye alums. Aggies saw the writing on the walls once he took a visit there. my guess would be OSU leads. bama has their QB.

I do not want LK anywhere near my beloved Auburn University...

This.

^...which btw can only help with Mond, if he were to decide to decommit from Baylor.

A & M are going to make Mond their top QB target now.

Don't think its going to do any good. They are worse off than we are.

I hope we are going really hard after Mond. What else is there. This has been disappointing.

^...which btw can only help with Mond, if he were to decide to decommit from Baylor.

A & M are going to make Mond their top QB target now.

Don't think its going to do any good. They are worse off than we are.

Proximity might help them.

I hope we are going really hard after Mond. What else is there. This has been disappointing.

Mond said OSU was recruiting him the hardest but likely to change with TM moving on from TAMU. Timing seems as good as any for us to make a move.

Why does everyone seem to think Mond will decommit from Baylor. Has he said as much? Sorry, I am not in the know on the situation. Seems to me he has a good situation right where he currently is. Baylor has a good team with a very good coach, with a great offense to play in. Why would he want to leave that situation, unless only to play in the SEC. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him, just trying to understand the logic.

Why does everyone seem to think Mond will decommit from Baylor. Has he said as much? Sorry, I am not in the know on the situation. Seems to me he has a good situation right where he currently is. Baylor has a good team with a very good coach, with a great offense to play in. Why would he want to leave that situation, unless only to play in the SEC. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him, just trying to understand the logic.

I think he was showing a lot of excitement about Ohio State and some people thought he might flip... At least until Martell decommitted.

Archived