Demarre Kitt

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1785911

Gulf Coast (Perkinston, Miss.) Community College four-star receiver Demarre Kitt was one of the more impressive performers at Auburn's camp Friday afternoon, but he left still without an offer.

That doesn't bother Kitt, who is 6-foot-1 and 200 pounds. He knows how recruiting works. He's been here before.

"I know the process it takes, especially for a juco transfer," Kitt said. "They liked me. Coach (Rhett) Lashlee told me he was impressed and was glad I came down.

"He wants me to come back and keep showing what I can do. They are just glad I came down and competed and so am I."

Kitt posted one of the day's fastest 40 times, sprinting a 4.4-second time.

"They got to see how fast I am, and got to see me running routes and stuff," Kitt said. "I think they were expecting me to run a 4.5 and were surprised with my 4.4. It was good for them to see me run."

Although Auburn hasn't offered, Kitt remains high on the Tigers.

"Coach (Dameyune) Craig and Coach Lashlee been recruiting since high school so I've got a good relationship with them," he said. "I might come back tomorrow for their cookout.

"I like Auburn. I like Auburn a lot."

Cincinnati, Illinois, Troy and Southern Miss, among others, have offered Kitt.

Rivals ranks Kitt the No. 4 junior college receiver and No. 16 overall junior college player in 2016.

Why haven't we offered? I really wanted him to come to auburn out of high school.

Believe we have a couple WRs higher on our board.

Kitt has been high on Auburn for a very long time. It's like that best friend who secretly is in love with her male best friend and he doesn't think he loves her but when he realizes it was her he loved all along she went and found someone else and got married and had 6 kids.

Kitt has been high on Auburn for a very long time. It's like that best friend who secretly is in love with her male best friend and he doesn't think he loves her but when he realizes it was her he loved all along she went and found someone else and got married and had 6 kids.

Judging by the ending, I don't think I want Kitt anymore.

Well that escalated quickly.

• 7 months later...

I saw the title and automatically knew on the spot who bumped it.

Actually he didn't bump it. He created a new DK thread which I later merged w/ the thread we already had.

I saw the title and automatically knew on the spot who bumped it.

Actually he didn't bump it. He created a new DK thread which I later merged w/ the thread we already had.

You know what I meant.

This started 4 years and is still active...amazing he is still looking around..how many more years of eligibility does he have?

Archived