Demarre Kitt

EagleDamnWar

Oregon is front of us? That far away from home with a new head coach? Why? Makes no sense.

Still the same offense which, if you look at his top 5, is a selling point.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that's necessarily in order of preference. He simply stated its his top five. E is correct...it's a long way to next years signing day. I think the most interesting thing is the absence of Georgia in his top schools.

I don't think that's necessarily in order of preference. He simply stated its his top five. E is correct...it's a long way to next years signing day. I think the most interesting thing is the absence of Georgia in his top schools.

Agree. somebody on one side or the other must have gotten pissed off.

• 2 months later...

He is going to tear it up this coming HS football season. Saw him in the GA HS state tournament. Sandy Creek has produced so much talent the last several years. And not just guys that get offers but legit 4* type kids, athletes and linemen alike.

Gus is going to show this young man we need him and his play making abilities, and how we will make him a star in this offense. But he is a straight up baller we need, is CDC his lead recruiter?

Gus is going to show this young man we need him and his play making abilities, and how we will make him a star in this offense. But he is a straight up baller we need, is CDC his lead recruiter?

He is a difference maker for sure, He should move up a bit this fall.

Coach Cheese & Rhett Lashlee

Kid loves him some Urban Meyer. Clemson is another major player. Auburn and Georgia should feel better about their chances the longer this plays out. Here's a scouting report we just did on Kitt for those interested.

http://bit.ly/GA-WR-Kitt

f4360c66_most-impressive-darth-vader.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

What the heck are the Vols selling?

Coon skin hats and knee high deer skin Mocs?

Guess I underestimated their appeal to the young folks.

Coon skin hats and knee high deer skin Mocs?

Guess I underestimated their appeal to the young folks.

Well I know they can sell something that none of the Big 8, including Auburn, can sell right now and mean it: the is a high probability of playing time. The talent level outside of WR took a nose dive under Dooley. A number of these kids are an immediate upgrade to what they have now. know people are going to say we are in the same boat coming off a 3-9 season. That is not the case. We have the talent at most positions. They were just not developed for the most part.

based on their geographic location, I'm guessing oxycontin and mountain dew?

:bow:

what kind of person is butch jones at utenn. cuz if he is similar to dabo/meyer then IMO gus is odd man out based on HC personality types. (which would be a good thing)

Dansby, you forgot the shot of JD.

Noticing that the recruiting guys have added us back into the mix and Kitts top 4. At one point a few weeks ago I thought it was a three man race. Is this just another hat on the table situation?

Noticing that the recruiting guys have added us back into the mix and Kitts top 4. At one point a few weeks ago I thought it was a three man race. Is this just another hat on the table situation?

I was about to say yeah but just saw this on my twitter feed.

@BMatt2476m

Top WR Demarre Kitt coming to Big Cat incl video (VIP/Mobile) http://auburn.247spo...129656 … via @247Sports

Free video where the VIP info came from.

Archived