Demarre Kitt

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a guy that the battle wont be over till NSD so I wouldn't get to disheartened if announces somewhere else first. I think we will be in the race till the end

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Kitt has committed to Clemson per Twitter. Couldn't find a Kitt thread on the phone.

Looks like Kitt has committed to Clemson per Twitter. Couldn't find a Kitt thread on the phone.

I found it and moved the post for you SPG

We are gonna have to do it on the field. Plain and simple. We have a nice class so far considering how 2012 went.

Thanks E.

Should be interesting to see how closely Kitts recruitment/commitment mirrors Watsons. They seem to be close.

Thanks E.

Should be interesting to see how closely Kitts recruitment/commitment mirrors Watsons. They seem to be close.

They are very close. Kitt has been called DW's "shadow" by some.

Now we have to focus on another 4 or 5 -star QB & WR since Watson & Kitt are headed to Clemson. As of right now, I'm not totally sold on Kendrick Doss. I'd rather see us get either Jacob Park of South Carolina, Brandon Harris of Louisiana or Tyler Harris of Georgia.

Now we have to focus on another 4 or 5 -star QB & WR since Watson & Kitt are headed to Clemson. As of right now, I'm not totally sold on Kendrick Doss. I'd rather see us get either Jacob Park of South Carolina, Brandon Harris of Louisiana or Tyler Harris of Georgia.

The coaches will not back of Watson til mid December unless Brandon Harris commits to Auburn.

The coaches will not back of Watson til mid December unless Brandon Harris commits to Auburn.

We all like Watson a lot, but I agree that Brandon Harris has potential star written all over him. I would love to sign him and then have good Auburn cooking put about 20 to 25 pounds on him.

• 1 year later...

Would he be eligible next year if he only goes to JUCO for this semester?

Yes. Kitt could play at MGCC for ONE year. Same situation with UT commit CB Justin Martin.

So he's a 2016 recruit and not a 2015 recruit?

Is transferring from Clemson to JuCo, but is has tweeted he is going to be in Auburn tomorrow

He's a good player. Clemson is rich at WR and he's looking for PT or at least a chance to break in here. At least that's what I'm hearing from my CU connections.

• 5 months later...

Archived