George Zimmerman trying to auction off gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin

TitanTiger

As if the evidence of Zimmerman being a complete ass and all around sick bastard wasn't already conclusive, there's this:

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/sick-george-zimmerman-trying-auction-gun-he-shot-trayvon-martin

He may have gotten away with it, and there might not have been enough evidence to convict, but there's no doubt in my mind anymore that he's guilty.

One day, Zimmerman is going to meet someone just a little crazier than he is.......after it transpires, I'll deal with my emotions then....

Anyway, the disgusting pigs( with all due respect to pigs) gun has been removed from auction.

http://kticradio.com/abc_national/gun-george-zimmerman-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin-pulled-from-auction-site-abcid35684135/

As if the evidence of Zimmerman being a complete ass and all around sick bastard wasn't already conclusive, there's this:

http://www.relevantm...-trayvon-martin

He may have gotten away with it, and there might not have been enough evidence to convict, but there's no doubt in my mind anymore that he's guilty.

This^ :icon_exclaim:

Yeah. How dare he keep from being pummeled into the cement .

We aren't going down this road again. I will end this line of discussion by simply saying, the only real account we have of how most of the confrontation went down is Zimmerman's own testimony. The only eye witnesses did not see how the physical altercation started, who attacked whom first, or how Trayvon gained the advantage. Unfortunately that lack of eyewitness testimony combined with not much physical evidence that was conclusive either way on those key points made it hard to convict him.

My statement on that was simply to express that in light of his subsequent behavior, I basically don't believe his version of events at all any more.

The main point was just to point out what a disgusting human being he is.

]We aren't going down this road again. I will end this line of discussion[/b]

We aren't going down this road again. I will end this line of discussion by simply saying, the only real account we have of how most of the confrontation went down is Zimmerman's own testimony. The only eye witnesses did not see how the physical altercation started, who attacked whom first, or how Trayvon gained the advantage. Unfortunately that lack of eyewitness testimony combined with not much physical evidence that was conclusive either way on those key points made it hard to convict him.

My statement on that was simply to express that in light of his subsequent behavior, I basically don't believe his version of events at all any more.

The main point was just to point out what a disgusting human being he is.

An earth worm has higher personal integrity than that POS.......Also, American prostitutes will make money off anything, including a weapon used to kill someone's child, NO MATTER the circumstances surrounding the child's death.

he reminds me of OJ.

Yep. "If I did it..."

Anyone cheer when GZ's verdict was announced?

Save for some fringe clowns & his own defense team, family, I must have missed those wide spread celebrations .

Nothing like OJ

he reminds me of OJ.

Yep. "If I did it..."

Anyone cheer when GZ's verdict was announced?

Save for some fringe clowns & his own defense team, family, I must have missed those wide spread celebrations .

Nothing like OJ

Figures that's how you'd interpret it.

It takes all kinds. Someone will buy it for a pretty penny and proudly display it too. There's a buyer for anything you want to sell regardless of what it is.

George Zimmerman Sells Gun Used To Kill Trayvon Martin For $250,000

Auction site United Gun Group said it created two auctions for the gun — one real with pre-qualified bidders — and one fake to “troll the trolls.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/george-zimmerman-auctions-gun-used-to-kill-trayvon-martin-fo?utm_term=.vbl4drePW#.vt0g0ZeRK

Locking the thread.

I only posted it to show how much of a worthless oxygen thief Zimmerman is.

Now we know there's another oxygen thief out there with more money than sense.

Archived