WCWS FINALS vs. Oklahoma -Game One Thread

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carosone pops it up in foul territory on the 3rd base side and that ends the inning. Going to the bottom 6th, Auburn trails 3-0.

I guess she has a good rise ball

I, too, am surprised that Parker has been so good. It just doesn't like that devastating. She must have strong movement towards the plate on the rise. OU also has that big hit to give her some room to work.

Just a terrible day at the plate for AU. Oh well. Just not getting the barrel on the ball and they have done nothing to pressure OU or make the pitcher work. She's at less than 70 pitches so she'll be more than ready to get them tomorrow as well. Not the game AU needed to happen with OU leaning so heavily on one pitcher. Not sure what you do different but this wasn't the day I expected for the hitters.

And OU isn't killing the ball either, they just hit it in just the right spots.

I like the hit-and-run attempt. AU should probably have tried that with runners on since they are able to make contact pretty often. Too many pop up though.

lead off single by OU erased on a caught stealing. great throw and catch Wallace to Jordan, now a comebacker to Davis and a fly ball deep to center but caught and that ends the 6th. Last chance for Auburn....

Wallace, Rhodes and Fagan coming up. LET'S GO AUBURN..

Alright Auburn. With a bang or a wimper?

Good pitching job by Lexi...one regrettable pitch but has kept a powerful team pretty much under control.

Expect this was as good an outing as the Coaches could have hoped for.

Alright. Here we go. It's time our time to shine.

Davis pitched an outstanding game against a very good offensive team. Just hate she hasn't gotten any run support at all. Maybe the top of the 7th is the time?

AU has played AU defense

Other than one pitch left too high, AU pitching has played AU pitching

AU has made steady contact on offense, but just not the right contact consistently

Wallace is on with walk to lead off the 7th. Let's go TIGERS!!!! Jade Rhodes coming up.

I guess she has a good rise ball

There has to be some kind of late movement keeping hitters from getting the sweet spot on the ball. She has cruised. The coach hasn't even had to think about a mound visit.

Archived