Auburn-LSU Score Prediction

AUDynasty

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Memories of the Thursday night Auburn/Mississippi State game in 2008?

It was a standard Saturday night game, but, yes, that was the one.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fredst said:

It was a standard Saturday night game, but, yes, that was the one.

Yes you are correct.  Thank you for the correction

1 hour ago, msza said:

Gus's 3rd quarter vanishing act has always been a mystery to me. Where does he go in the 3rd? The most blatant examples were the 2013 UGA and FSU games, but it seems rare we score any points in the 3rd.

I don't know if this is good or bad but since Gus has been a HC at Auburn his 3rd quarter average is 7.02 points.

4 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I don't know if this is good or bad but since Gus has been a HC at Auburn his 3rd quarter average is 7.02 points.

Interesting. Do you have the avg. for the other quarters? Maybe the 3rd quarter lull has only been an issue in a few of the biggest games.

Don't know the final score of this game, but LSU wins.  Auburn does not adjust enough and too many 3 and outs on offense causes the defense to eventually wear down.  I will predict Auburn will not score 20 pts or more.

1 hour ago, msza said:

Interesting. Do you have the avg. for the other quarters? Maybe the 3rd quarter lull has only been an issue in a few of the biggest games.

Not on hand but that number is quite skewed because of 2013. We've had about 15 games with 3 points or less. My notes are at work.

Alabama 45 

LSU 9

Wait wrong game 

We stay close for 3 quarters. We score a touchdown on an 88-yard direct snap to Cox and lose 23 to 13 and in the press conference coach Gus says he needs to do a better job of calling plays.

I usually try to stay away from predictions for fear of jinxing the team, and I may have to come back and eat crow next Monday, but I really feel Gus will try to stay focused and away from negative plays this week. I think AU beats the corndogs come Saturday. WDE

3 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

Alabama 45 

LSU 9

Wait wrong game

Is Musberger calling the game? 

16 hours ago, msza said:

14 hours ago, api1957 said:

Not on hand but that number is quite skewed because of 2013. We've had about 15 games with 3 points or less. My notes are at work.

Actually, In 2013 our 3rd quarter average was 8.64. 13 games with 3 points or less.

Archived