Who is behind the Charlotte riots?

TheBlueVue

Don't be fooled. This thread is just a continuation of the tactics against Martin Luther King, despite the sudden 'embrace' by the alt-right:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Don't be fooled. This thread is just a continuation of the tactics against Martin Luther King, despite the sudden 'embrace' by the alt-right:

The OP of this thread is an outright fabrication.  It is a lie.  The arrest records prove that it is a lie.

48 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

The OP of this thread is an outright fabrication.  It is a lie.  The arrest records prove that it is a lie.

Simple question.....can you disprove those arrest records? I mean all you've presented thus far is that the murder rate in the black community apparently represents acceptable losses because of black oppression since slavery. Never mind slavery ended 153 years ago, according to your logic we must still believe it is responsible for black crime in the 21st century. Isn't that your position? That's what you posted in an effort to move the goal posts when I asked if ALL black people that accounted for those arrest and conviction records, were wrongfully arrested, wrongfully prosecuted and wrongfully convicted? .

You really should just stop acting like a fool and explain how and why those arrest records are false. If you're not willing to do that then you're just intentionally making a fool of yourself like you've proven you prefer to do most of the time.

22 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Simple question.....can you disprove those arrest records? I mean all you've presented thus far is that the murder rate in the black community apparently represents acceptable losses because of black oppression since slavery. Never mind slavery ended 153 years ago, according to your logic we must still believe it is responsible for black crime in the 21st century. Isn't that your position? That's what you posted in an effort to move the goal posts when I asked if ALL black people that accounted for those arrest and conviction records, were wrongfully arrested, wrongfully prosecuted and wrongfully convicted? .

You really should just stop acting like a fool and explain how and why those arrest records are false. If you're not willing to do that then you're just intentionally making a fool of yourself like you've proven you prefer to do most of the time.

No.  That is not my position.  My position is, and has been since this discussion began, that crime is not a function of skin color.  Never has been, never will be.  It is, in part, a function of socio-economic status.  Discrimination and oppression are certainly contributing factors in socio-economic condition.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?  Is it because you are a racist and, would rather believe that skin color some how does predispose an individual to criminal behavior?

The arrest records are not false.  The arrest records prove that your OP is a lie.  If you check the link to the Charlotte Observer story on the previous page, you will realize that you cited a heavily biased source who, rather than reporting accurately, is actually trying to create a false narrative for the mindless true-believers who frequent their site.  

YOU SHOULD BE MUCH MORE CAREFUL IN REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF WHAT YOU POST.

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  That is not my position.  My position is, and has been since this discussion began, that crime is not a function of skin color.  Never has been, never will be.  It is, in part, a function of socio-economic status.  Discrimination and oppression are certainly contributing factors in socio-economic condition.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?  Is it because you are a racist and, would rather believe that skin color some how does predispose an individual to criminal behavior?

The arrest records are not false.  The arrest records prove that your OP is a lie.  If you check the link to the Charlotte Observer story on the previous page, you will realize that you cited a heavily biased source who, rather than reporting accurately, is actually trying to create a false narrative for the mindless true-believers who frequent their site.  

NOBODY has stated, suggested or even obliquely implied that crime was a function of skin color. A statement was made that you ridiculed and questioned about the use of the word disproportionate when explaining the black communities crime rate. I pointed to a study that confirmed relative to their population and the arrest and subsequent convictions that the use of that word was neither inappropriate nor out of context. Since that point you've been moving the goal post with every post. A "heavily biased" source is anybody that simply breaks down crime rates and who is committing those crimes? Gotcha!..In other words, anything that suggests the obvious and backs it up with arrest and conviction records is "heavily biased"...man it must be nice being a democrat.....no accountability is ever expected and none is ever taken. You obviously have a serious problem with the facts!

1 minute ago, TheBlueVue said:

NOBODY has stated, suggested or even obliquely implied that crime was a function of skin color. A statement was made that you ridiculed and questioned about the use of the word disproportionate when explaining the black communities crime rate. I pointed to a study that confirmed relative to their population and the arrest and subsequent convictions that the use of that word was neither inappropriate nor out of context. Since that point you've been moving the goal post with every post. A heavily biased source that simply breaks down who is committing the crimes? Gotcha!..In other words, anything that suggests the obvious and backs it up with arrest and conviction records is "heavily biased"...man it must be nice being a democrat.....no accountability is ever expected and none is ever taken. You obviously have a serious problem with the facts!

I am sorry but, you are either too disingenuous or, simply not intelligent enough, to rationally warrant any further discussion.

You will not offer any other explanation of your crime/race argument.  There are no "goal posts".  I have thoroughly explained my position.  Why do you refuse to explain yours?  Because it will reveal your racism?  Come on, have some guts.  Be proud of who you are.

Your OP has been proven to be a lie.

I am not a Democrat.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

I am sorry but, you are either too disingenuous or, simply not intelligent enough, to rationally warrant any further discussion.

You will not offer any other explanation of your crime/race argument.  There are no "goal posts".  I have thoroughly explained my position.  Why do you refuse to explain yours?  Because it will reveal your racism?  Come on, have some guts.  Be proud of who you are.

I am not a Democrat.

My position has been explained in standing by the use of word "disproportionate" when it comes to what ethnic group is actually committing the crimes. There was NOTHING biased about the source I used. It simply stated the arrest and conviction records that you immediately said were false but offered NOTHING but that opinion to contest them. You always try to assert its because of your superior intellect and that I am so far beneath you intellectually being the reason I am incapable of explaining things to your satisfaction. Its kinda sad to watch because it has absolutely no objective reality to support it, only your childish tantrums.

Like i said, it's gotta be nice being a democrat and you jump up and down all day claiming you aren't but bro, when something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, 99% of the time its a duck. Why are you SO frickin disingenuous?

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I am not a Democrat.

This is where we have arrived. Anyone who doesn't pick up a confederate flag, profess our ardent nationalism and start building a wall is shouted down as a 'Democrat."

2 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

This is where we have arrived. Anyone who doesn't pick up a confederate flag, profess our ardent nationalism and start building a wall is shouted down as a 'Democrat."

Only when it is relative to the debate and I have my reasons which  you are completely unaware of, so butt out

2 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Only when it is relative to the debate and I have my reasons which  you are completely unaware of, so butt out

If you'll notice, I didn't quote you so YOU butt out.

Just now, AUUSN said:

If you'll notice, I didn't quote you so YOU butt out.

Go back to posting cartoons. As bad as they are, they're better than your posts. Your posts are simply a string of straw men and unfounded assertions grounded in leftist propaganda.

19 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

My position has been explained in standing by the use of word "disproportionate" when it comes to what ethnic group is actually committing the crimes. There was NOTHING biased about the source I used. It simply stated the arrest and conviction records that you immediately said were false but offered NOTHING but that opinion to contest them. You always try to assert its because of your superior intellect and that I am so far beneath you intellectually being the reason I am incapable of explaining things to your satisfaction. Its kinda sad to watch because it has absolutely no objective reality to support it, only your childish tantrums.

Like i said, it's gotta be nice being a democrat and you jump up and down all day claiming you aren't but bro, when something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, 99% of the time its a duck. Why are you SO frickin disingenuous?

Please let me know if you come back to reality and, will engage in an earnest discussion rather than this typical, personal nonsense.

You have never offered any reason for crime/race statistics other than race itself.  YOU are the one making YOU a racist, not me.

I don't really care if you call me a Democrat.  That is fine.  I really don't need to be a member of either herd.

12 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Go back to posting cartoons. As bad as they are, they're better than your posts. Your posts are simply a string of straw men and unfounded assertions grounded in leftist propaganda.

No.  That was your OP.  Unfortunately for you, it was an absolute lie.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

No.  That was your OP.  Unfortunately for you, it was an absolute lie.

Are you saying that George Soros is not giving money to support BLM? SO, you think George Soros has the best interests of the good ole USA in his heart when donating hundreds of millions of dollars to leftist causes ? Dude, you're not only immensely disingenuous you may be the most gullible tool Ive even seen.

15 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

If only there was a way to peacefully protest.....hmmm

091116-fsf-nfl-miami-dolphins-kneel-PI.j

Those entitle brats aint ever work four a day in there lifes. They shud leaf the cuntry and live with Isis. They wont ever disruhspeck our falling  hereoes ever agian.

11 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Are you saying that George Soros is not giving money to support BLM? SO, you think George Soros has the best interests of the good ole USA in his heart when donating hundreds of millions of dollars to leftist causes ? Dude, you're not only immensely disingenuous you may be the most gullible tool Ive even seen.

NO!, dumb dumb.

Your thread is a lie.  Your OP is a lie.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article103535612.html

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Those entitle brats aint ever work four a day in there lifes. They shud leaf the cuntry and live with Isis. They wont ever disruhspeck our falling  hereoes ever agian.

Ah an aspiring ICHY....keep working on it you're starting at a good spot. Although, those players have no problem "disruhspeckting" their fans' patriotic sensibilities do they?

10 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Ah an aspiring ICHY....keep working on it you're starting at a good spot. Although, those players have no problem "disruhspeckting" their fans' patriotic sensibilities do they?

If the fans don't want to see it, don't watch. Why should the players be silenced?

On 9/23/2016 at 11:08 AM, AUUSN said:

Only the truly dumb among us start threads like this. Not Sh** there are those who use these events for nefarious purposes but to use their actions to try and denounce a valid movement is pretty low rent.

But he's not racist.  Ask him. <_<

On 9/23/2016 at 8:55 AM, AURaptor said:

BLM has gotten boat loads of $ from Soros and The Ford Foundation, and coincidentally, there are NATION WIDE protests planned.  Stuff like that needs organizing ,  promotion, advertising, and a level of funding that isn't easy to come by on just a few days notice. Unless, of course, there's already a war chest of $ available. 

Helps too that you have a willing community agitator in the White House, who has already helped out in such matters ( Trayvon Martin / Zimmerman case ) so the lines of communication are well established. 

Well, back in the 60's it was the communists.  :-\

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Liar.

You really are a simpleton and a partisan wanker, aren't you ? 

Thursday evening Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN that 70% of those arrested at the riots in Charlotte were from out of state criminal instigators not protestors.

“This is not Charlotte that’s out here,” he said. “These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals.”

“I’m not saying all the people, but we’ve got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They’re not coming from Charlotte.”

http://hiddenamericans.com/politics/charlotte-police-70-of-rioters-arrested-are-outside-criminal-instigators/

So, in short, NOT A LIAR ,

a**hole. 

Archived