KJ hardest running back to tackle in SEC

abw0004

5 hours ago, aubinvnam said:

I am not there now to see KJ first hand like I was with BF but I watch him and think that regardless of style and speed, he hits the hole hard and is hard to take down in a way that Fullwood was.  Maybe it's just that  by the time he leaves he will be in the category of Warner Robin's finest.  The more touches KJ has this year the better.

There's been a lot of backs that hits the hole hard.

As for being hard to take down, again, not in the same galaxy nor will ever be. Fullwood was closer to Bo than Kerryon in that regard.

The only thing Kerryon does better than Fullwood is catching. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

There's been a lot of backs that hits the hole hard.

As for being hard to take down, again, not in the same galaxy nor will ever be. Fullwood was closer to Bo than Kerryon in that regard.

The only thing Kerryon does better than Fullwood is catching. 

Maybe it is their physical size that is similar to me.  Fullwood is a pretty tough measuring stick for anyone.  There were times when he would spell Bo that it almost felt like he was the better back.  Anyway, Kerryon has the chance to be one of the greats at the position at AU.  He looks like he wants it and is going to continue to get stronger.  May be the best player on the team (whatever that means) already.

Coming in late here, but to me KJ took it to the next level against lsu. He was laying the wood to anyone close enough and didn't stop driving until he was on the ground. His attitude was awesome as well. Pardon the cliche', but it is almost like he became a man in that game. 

Archived