World markets are tanking

RunInRed

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaltyTiger said:

you need a link if one says the sun is rising at 6:08 in the morning. get a life sewboy

Well if you guys would stop making stuff up, you won't have a problem with it.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well if you guys would stop making stuff up, you won't have a problem with it.

It was all over the news in the last election.Would you think the same if the kkk had been standing outside voting places this election preventing blacks from voting as the black panthers did preventing white people from voting?I'll answer for you, no you wouldn't.One form of racism is just as bad as another wouldn't you agree?

7 minutes ago, kd4au said:

It was all over the news in the last election.Would you think the same if the kkk had been standing outside voting places this election preventing blacks from voting as the black panthers did preventing white people from voting?I'll answer for you, no you wouldn't.One form of racism is just as bad as another wouldn't you agree?

Yes and no.  Few things are so simple.  If one form is oppressive and seeks to subjugate while the other form, is responding to the oppression and subjugation, I see a big difference.  Yes, hate is hate.  However, to simply dismiss the other dynamics, only serves as a means of justification.  It only serves to further racism.

1 hour ago, kd4au said:

There wouldn't be one without the other.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

There wouldn't be one without the other.

You may right,but I think there would be a lot less racism if the democrats would start running on the issues instead of calling every republican a racist in every election for every office when they know it is false.Divide and conquer is the only way they can win, because of all their failed policies.

1 hour ago, kd4au said:

You may right,but I think there would be a lot less racism if the democrats would start running on the issues instead of calling every republican a racist in every election for every office when they know it is false.Divide and conquer is the only way they can win, because of all their failed policies.

That's just BS and you know it.  Stop insulting us.  

This isn't talk radio.

4 hours ago, kd4au said:

Of course I do.  That was deplorable. And assuming it happened as you seem to think, I don't understand why they weren't arrested on the spot.

But what you are comparing is a very rare incident that happened in a very limited area initiated by individuals who are guilty of racist actions or political distortion, to widespread racism that was fanned by Trump himself.  I don't recall Obama deliberately trying to pit any group of Americans to another.

Big difference.

4 hours ago, kd4au said:

Nailed it, 100%    :thumbsup: 

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Of course I do.  That was deplorable. And assuming it happened as you seem to think, I don't understand why they weren't arrested on the spot.

But what you are comparing is a very rare incident that happened in a very limited area initiated by individuals who are guilty of racist actions or political distortion, to widespread racism that was fanned by Trump himself.  I don't recall Obama deliberately trying to pit any group of Americans to another.

Big difference.

Obama's DOJ and Eric Holder would not investigate.That is all the dems do is pit one against another,rich vs poor, black vs white or Latina vs white,police vs black and so on.If you can't see it then we will have to disagree.

3 hours ago, kd4au said:

Obama's DOJ and Eric Holder would not investigate.That is all the dems do is pit one against another,rich vs poor, black vs white or Latina vs white,police vs black and so on.If you can't see it then we will have to disagree.

Yeah, right.  That's all Demorats do.   :-\

3 hours ago, kd4au said:

Why didn't the local police arrest them?  I don't think you have the facts.

I think you hit on something there, kd.  Except ... you didn't go far enough.  In addition to racist, you need to add sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, anti-woman, anti-children, anti-old people, anti-people with disabilities, anti-environment, etc.  In the same vein as the initials LGBT, I propose to label this as RSHX-ANTIe to save on typing (the "e" stands for everything.)  

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Why didn't the local police arrest them?  I don't think you have the facts.

It's been 4 years give me  a break,I have a good memory but it's not that good.

• 1 month later...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2017/01/04/macys-cutting-6200-jobs-identifies-68-stores/96168126/

After seeing sales drop during the holidays, Macy's said Wednesday it has either closed or will shutter 68 stores and cut an additional 6,200 positions at a time when shoppers are going online to buy everything from scarves to lipstick.

Archived