Wisconsin recount is finished

TheBlueVue

Trump's win in Wisconsin is extended by 162 votes. Call me crazy but,I dont believe that 's what the recount proponents who anted up $3.5 mil  had in mind. Now, its on to the Russians.The same folks that Obama scoffed at Mittens for calling a geo-political adversary and Hillary launched a reset with. But now, in the name of political expediency,they're the enemy because Trump won and whatever it takes to discredit that outcome is clearly what democrats have on their mind but it just aint working fer 'em. Maybe the russians will bail 'em out but I seriously doubt it.

"The numbers barely budged in Wisconsin after nearly 3 million votes were recounted. Trump picked up a net 162 votes and still won by more than 22,000 votes. The final results changed just 0.06 percent."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/12/wisconsin-recount-ends-trump-picks-162-votes/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

"The numbers barely budged in Wisconsin after nearly 3 million votes were recounted. Trump picked up a net 162 votes and still won by more than 22,000 votes. The final results changed just 0.06 percent."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/12/12/wisconsin-recount-ends-trump-picks-162-votes/

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f1.png

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

These responses are funny coming from the crowd who is constantly claiming there is rampant voter fraud.

Homey, I don't know if you drink, but I think you should probably start.  This is even lame for you.  

8 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Homey, I don't know if you drink, but I think you should probably start.  This is even lame for you.  

What, you don't want to check election results?  What's the harm?  If voter fraud is rampant, isn't that a good way to discover it?

Or maybe my premise is wrong - you don't believe in rampant voter fraud.  :dunno:

11 hours ago, AUbritt said:

You still think this is about Democrats vs. Republicans?

:dunno:

No, oh no! Its the russians, its the Russians, its Putin but the problem is where is the evidence? Obama has politicized every government agency including the CIA,. You may not remember but, he forced intelligence agents to put out more positive spin on their daily reports to make it look like his ISIS strategy was succeeding. Those that pushed back were forced out. Why would I trust the reports of those carrying water for Obama?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/09/isis-intel-was-cooked-house-panel-finds.html

A former officer says the whole thing is politically motivated out of loyalty to Obama pointing out the obvious, which is, a Trump Presidency presents no upside for Russia.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/retired-officer-rejects-hack-theory-trump-win-gives-russia-no-upside/article/2609441

10 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

No, oh no! Its the russians, its the Russians, its Putin but the problem is where is the evidence? Obama has politicized every government agency including the CIA,. You may not remember but, he forced intelligence agents to put out more positive spin on their daily reports to make it look like his ISIS strategy was succeeding. Those that pushed back were forced out. Why would I trust the reports of those carrying water for Obama?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/09/isis-intel-was-cooked-house-panel-finds.html

A former officer says the whole thing is politically motivated out of loyalty to Obama pointing out the obvious, which is, a Trump Presidency presents no upside for Russia.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/retired-officer-rejects-hack-theory-trump-win-gives-russia-no-upside/article/2609441

Uhmmm. You think it's obvious that a Trump Presidency presents no upside for Russia?

I have nothing to say to that.

I hesitate to point this out, but there is a difference between 'politicizing' agencies (which every administration does to some degree) and systematically picking cabinet members who are openly hostile to the agency they will head. If Rick Perry could have remembered its name, the DOE is one of the departments he wanted to destroy. That's just one example.

5 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Uhmmm. You think it's obvious that a Trump Presidency presents no upside for Russia?

I have nothing to say to that.

I hesitate to point this out, but there is a difference between 'politicizing' agencies (which every administration does to some degree) and systematically picking cabinet members who are openly hostile to the agency they will head. If Rick Perry could have remembered its name, the DOE is one of the departments he wanted to destroy. That's just one example.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Do you realize that every top topic on this board tonight has evolved into comments about the Russians?

Trump and the Russians must be brilliant.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Do you realize that every top topic on this board tonight has evolved into comments about the Russians?

Trump and the Russians must be brilliant.

I'm concerned about the role Russia played, if any, in our election. 

I'd think any American would be.

I advocate having an investigation into their role.

I am not suggesting Hillary should be made president. I'm suggesting we should be vigilant about Trump's ties to Russia. For someone to state that it's obvious that Russia has no interest in a Trump presidency strikes me as turning truth on its head.

Trump is suggesting that the idea that Russia interfered in the election is laughable. But even he has not suggested his presidency would be bad for Russia. He's asked, instead, why it would be so bad for us to be friends with Russia.

Let me ask, instead, why would it be good? 

15 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

I'm concerned about the role Russia played, if any, in our election. 

I'd think any American would be.

I advocate having an investigation into their role.

I am not suggesting Hillary should be made president. I'm suggesting we should be vigilant about Trump's ties to Russia. For someone to state that it's obvious that Russia has no interest in a Trump presidency strikes me as turning truth on its head.

Trump is suggesting that the idea that Russia interfered in the election is laughable. But even he has not suggested his presidency would be bad for Russia. He's asked, instead, why it would be so bad for us to be friends with Russia.

Let me ask, instead, why would it be good? 

Tell you something britt. had Hillary won we not be seeing the word Russia tonight, on recent topics on this board that come up,and elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tell you something britt. had Hillary won we not be seeing the word Russia tonight, on most recent topics on this board that come up,and elsewhere.

Probably not, unless it were about the atrocities in Aleppo.

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

These responses are funny coming from the crowd who is constantly claiming there is rampant voter fraud.

words are key, homer. " rampant " ? Dunno about that, but it HAS been shown that voter fraud does exist, and there's been ample evidence given of Democrats trying to stuff the ballots with illegal voters. VA being a prime example. But the mythical  ' Russian ' influenced , which can't even be explained or defined, THAT is what Pelosi and Podesta get all worked up over ?  Transparent intentions, by the Left, really do leave much to be desired. They border on treason, imo. 

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

no point- just a comment

Ok, well, we should be talking about Aleppo in another thread. Plenty of blame to go around there. 

Archived