You heard it here first.

tiger88

Philly takes down the pats.

Harrison greatly overreacted to mitchells comments and threw the team karma off. His reaction gave the eagles some serious fire in the belly.

Yep.

Anytime a team becomes unbeatable they get beaten. Kinda like the rams in the pats first SB win.

38-22 huh? Philly does have a d and the pats have won their two previous sb's by three points each. Worst case they cover the spread.

Too many distractions for the pats. Both coordinators leaving. Too much chest thumping after mitchells statement.

The pats just played their two best playoff games with this team according to brady. Now they take a bye week and cool off.

Reid is 9-0 after one week layoffs.

Thats one of my points. They couldn't possibly play a better game than in their first two playoff games. It can only get worse.

Pittsburgh peaked at the wrong time too. They drummed both SB teams when it didn't really matter during the regular season.

Well he couldn't leave the week of the freaking sb. How much do you wanna bet he was on the phone for hours that day and others with recruits and coaches?

It was tough for Indy to score because they had a har time getting the ball. They only had like 3 possessions in the whole second half.

So I think that's one reason why Indy only scored 3 points, and that Indy always chokes in playoff games.

Well he couldn't leave the week of the freaking sb. How much do you wanna bet he was on the phone for hours that day and others with recruits and coaches?

144502[/snapback]

I wonder if he was able to use a video phone feed :big::P

That game went like it did for one reason and one reason only. Indy is a dome team and the pats can play some serious ball in sub zero weather. I think the pats could take them on most days on any field, but it would be closer in better conditions.

the pats are going to win. all this "harrison threw them off" or "both coordinators are out the door" just adds to the team. andy reid is 9-0 after a bye week, but you know what? bellicheck is also unbeaten after a layoff. pats have the better defense. the better running game. the better special teams. those are the three most important things to winning titles. not to mention they have a qb who is a better winner than montana. seriously. 8-0 in the playoffs? that's sick. make it 9.

Not gonna happen.

Pats win in another snoooooze bowl. I'll be home from the party by the start of the 4th .

WDE

IMHO, this will be over either shortly before or shortly after half time. It will be Pats by more than 10. Just MHO...

Everyone grows tired of a dynasty if it's not their favorite team.

I knew it would be close. The eagles had their shots. The pats are really amazing. How many def. players can you lose and still win the SB? I think they just answered that question.

Turnovers and a lack of a "two-minute" offense did the Eagles in. I could not believe the time they wasted on their last TD drive.

Maybe the Eagles should draft Campbell. McNabb was the main reason they lost tonight. Without some amazing catches on bad throws, the Eagles wouldn't have even been in it.

McNabb definately had a bad game. It's even worse that it happened in the super bowl. He looked nervous the whole game. I can't see Philly getting rid of him though, he is awesome. If it wasn't for TO and Westbrook, no contest tonight, though.

maybe it would help if mcnabb wasn't THE ENTIRE OFFENSE. they had like 40 yards rushing. he had to throw every single down. every drive they had was all donovan. he threw 50 times for like 350 yards and 3 tds. that's not that bad of a game. a helluva lot better than payton manning ever thought about doing agains that defense.

Archived