"Worst Movie Ever Made" Thread

Wishbone

I recently watched the worst movie ever made “Fist of Fear, Touch of Death”. It was intended to be a very serious documentary that looked behind the scenes into the life and times of Bruce Lee. Usually I wouldn’t watch this sort of thing since I find martial arts boring. However, 5 minutes into the film I knew I was in for a real treat. I have never laughed so hard in my life. While this movie failed to be a serious documentary, it succeeded in being the funniest thing I have ever scene.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without any doubt, the worst movie ever made has to be The Garbage Pail Kids movie. Remember the garbage pail kids cards? Well they actually made a movie about that. I doubt any of you have seen it and thats a good thing. Look at how creepy they look.

15.jpg

#1 A movie so bad I was proud I got up and left.

youlightupmylife.jpg

How could anyone make a movie about a sappy Debbie Boone song and then cast a so-so actress with merely passing looks. She was Frenchy in Grease...

My 2nd Worst Movie ever made...

sing.jpg

Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (II)

No Beatles here just the Beegees committing Pop Culture suicide/ Too bad they took Peter Frampton with them.

Third Place goes to..

villagepeople_cantstopthemusic.jpg

Cant Stop The Music- Village People

This thing just reaked!

Who to blame...

Director: Nancy Walker (Yes, Rhoda's Mother!)

Producer: Allan Carr, Jacques Morali (Saturday Night Fever producers thought they could do it again.)

Writer: Screenplay: Allan Carr, Bronte Woodward

Cast: Alex Briley

Altovise Davis

Tammy Grimes

Steve Guttenberg

June Havoc

David Hodo

Glenn Hughes

Bruce Jenner

Randy Jones

Bobo Lewis

Portia Nelson

Russell Nynnonnoype

Dick Patterson

Valerie Perrine

Felipe Rose

Barbara Rush

Paul Sand

Ray Simpson

Marilyn Sokol

Leigh Taylor-Young

Paula Trueman

Jack Weston

Composer: Jacques Morali (More Blame!)

Without a doubt: Howard the Duck. The only movie I got up & walked out of a theatre. It was that bad. I can't believe George Lucas was convinced a movie could have been made of this.

v_howard_duck_01,1.jpg

6300273571.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

went to high school w/ the guy in the top right of the picture, david denney.

great guy, and david, i still love you man, but ...

this movie makes the list, IMO.

also, anyone ever see Soggy Bottom USA?

Burt Reynolds could be on here several times. Smokey and the Bandit II is a real winner, thank got he had the foresight to sit out for most of part III.

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is another gem that is not worth the tape it was filmed on.

He was in Once Bitten and Earth Girls are Easy, both were pretty bad. I still think the absolute worst movies I have ever seen are as follows (in no particular order):

1) The Cable Guy

2) A Walk in the clouds

3) Half Baked

4) Jaws IV

OHHHH NOOOOO!

Half Baked was AWESOME! so was the cable guy.

145118[/snapback]

I knew those two had their fans and I would get a disagreement on them. I think the reason I didn't like either one was the buildup to each one. For both of them, all of my friends had been telling me how hilarious they each were and when I saw them, both were disappointments. If I were to ever rewatch them, that opinion might change, but for now, it stands.

The first movie Jim Carrey was every in was pretty bad...anyone remember the name of it?

145116[/snapback]

Rubberface.

My nomination is Pearl Harbor. Worst war movie ever made hands down.

I agree, The Thin Red Line was an absolutely horrible movie.

Bean

The Tailor of Panama (with Pierce Brosnan). That was one of the worst films I have ever sat half-way through.

Caddyshack II--I don't think there has EVER been a wider disparity of quality between an original and its sequel...the original was an all-timer. 'shack II was horrific.

Caddyshack II--I don't think there has EVER been a wider disparity of quality between an original and its sequel...the original was an all-timer.  'shack II was horrific.

145161[/snapback]

Nightmare on Elm street part 2.

Caddyshack II--I don't think there has EVER been a wider disparity of quality between an original and its sequel...the original was an all-timer.  'shack II was horrific.

145161[/snapback]

Nightmare on Elm street part 2.

145166[/snapback]

Slap Shot II

I guess for recent movies I've seen, it has to be The Village...good grief. It wasn't even a decent "renter". If someone would have just told me before hand that it was about a bunch of hippies that liked to scare themselves... :rolleyes:

Go back to the early 80's when hack em' up horror flicks were the thing. There was an obscure film called Motel Hell where the owners, an old man and woman, would kidnap their guests, bury them up to their necks and let em' cure until they were ready. Then they would dig em' up, kill them and then grind them up for the tastiest sausage in these here parts.

Of course the obligatory group of teenagers stumbles upon the operation and all but one guy and the beautiful, constantly screaming girl, get killed. The incredible climax of the movie is a fight between the old guy and our hero while the old dude is wearing a severed pigs head, wielding a chain saw and laughing maniacally. When the fight is over and our heros hug amongst dozens of corpses hanging on meat hooks, the girl makes the incredibly PROFOUND OBSERVATION:

"I guess we should call the police."

Ya' think??? :blink:

Archived