Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

AUUSN

Just now, Elephant Tipper said:

McMaster says: "I was in the room. it didn't happen."  

Read what McMaster said. He's denying something the article doesn't claim.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

"The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities."

Just to be clear. WaPo is saying that they have proof of this.

Yeah, right.  It's the WAPO secret file that they included in their reporting.  Ooops !  That didn't happen, did it ?  lol

Trolling, trolling, trolling, Rawhide !  Keep them doggies movin', Cut 'em in, ride 'em out, keep them doggies movin', Keep them trolling, RAWHIDE !

Nothing like being punked by the WAPO.

9 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

smh...

3 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Yeah, right.  It's the WAPO secret file that they included in their reporting.  Ooops !  That didn't happen, did it ?  lol

Trolling, trolling, trolling, Rawhide !  Keep them doggies movin', Cut 'em in, ride 'em out, keep them doggies movin', Keep them trolling, RAWHIDE !

But those e-mails!

Yehaw!

2 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Nothing like seeing a Trumpbot believer talk about anyone being punked.   :laugh:

20 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Probably from the IC who received calls from the NSC right after Trump shot his mouth off. That's where the source of this story is likely coming from.

Remember a long time ago when I stated, Trump better not go to war with the IC?

So, you're confirming that the IC actually "wiretapped" DJT.  Even worse.  smh lol

Just now, homersapien said:

Nothing like seeing a Trumpbot believer talk about anyone being punked.   :laugh:

Btw, homer, I'm NOT a DJT supporter.  Get your facts straight.  Or should I be calling you Mr. False Narrative ?

8 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

So, you're confirming that the IC actually "wiretapped" DJT.  Even worse.  smh lol

No, he's saying the NSC had to notify the IC that Trump just spilled a bunch of beans.   Try thinking for a change.

5 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

No. This was most likely a whistleblower in the IC. The article says the full transcipt exists and was circulated to a limited number of recipients. Likely one of the IC officers or officials felt compelled enough by the President's actions to actually give the full transcript to WaPo. The way they reported they were withholding details indicates they have those details.

Btw, homer, I'm NOT a DJT supporter.  Get your facts straight.  Or should I be calling you Mr. False Narrative ?

Sorry, but a Trumpbot is as a Trumpbot does.  <_<

Just now, homersapien said:

No, he's saying the DNC had to notify the IC that Trump just spilled a bunch of beans.   Try thinking for a change.

The DNC is involved now ?  And it was the DNC that notified the IC ?  Have I got that right ?  Witless, just witless.

6 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Are you daft?

Let's break it down Barney style for you. Ready?

Trump shoots his mouth off.

NSC (who was in the meeting...remember?) calls the IC (CIA,  NSA, DNI) to tell them Trump just shot his mouth off.

IC calls foreign source to tell them Trump just shot his mouth off.

IC leaks to WAPO.

You good now?

1 minute ago, AUUSN said:

Are you daft?

NSC (who was in the meeting...remember?) calls the IC (CIA and NSC) to tell them Trump just shot his mouth off.

IC leaks to WAPO.

You good now?

Picking up the slack for Raptor. 

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

No. This was most likely a whistleblower in the IC. The article  says the full transcipt exists and was circulated to a limited number of recipients. Likely one of the IC officers or officials felt compelled enough by the President's actions to actually give the full transcript to WaPo. The way they reported they were withholding details indicates they have those details.

So, the only Americans in the meeting were DJT, Powell, McMaster and Tillerson, none of whom was interviewed by the WAPO to confirm their story.  How is it that the IC came about this info ?  Hmmmm ?   lol 

The DNC is involved now ?  And it was the DNC that notified the IC ?  Have I got that right ?  Witless, just witless.

My mistake, I meant the director of national security or whoever the top intelligence official was in attendence.

4 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

So, the only Americans in the meeting were DJT, Powell, McMaster and Tillerson, none of whom was interviewed by the WAPO to confirm their story.  How is it that the IC came about this info ?  Hmmmm ?   lol 

Stick to what you know...

C_56vJ9XUAE7tp4.jpg

Are you daft?

NSC (who was in the meeting...remember?) calls the IC (CIA and NSC) to tell them Trump just shot his mouth off.

IC leaks to WAPO.

You good now?

Look doofus, the only people from the NSC in the meeting were McMaster and Powell.  Neither was interviewed by the WAPO.  End of story because McMaster, after conferring with each person who attended the meeting, both Powell and Tillerson confirmed that the WAPO story is FALSE.  Or better said, FAKE NEWS, again !

5 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

If there are transcripts that usually implies everything was taped.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

My mistake, I meant the director of national security or whoever the top intelligence official was in attendence.

Yeah, whatever call sign you can come up with that seems to fit.  Figures.

Stick to what you know...

C_56vJ9XUAE7tp4.jpg

Wow. Not even denying it.

The one silver lining here is that journalism has stepped up its game 200 fold from just 2 years ago.

Look doofus, the only people from the NSC in the meeting were McMaster and Powell.  Neither was interviewed by the WAPO.  End of story because McMaster, after conferring with each person who attended the meeting, both Powell and Tillerson confirmed that the WAPO story is FALSE.  Or better said, FAKE NEWS, again !

It's now being reported that the State Department was blindsided by Tillerson's statement. They didn't prepare it. Looks like the White House did.

Archived