The last time Auburn started....

Beaker

i was 100% sold on Keihl Frazier's, and Jeremy Johnson's preseasons. Learned some lessons in those years as a fan. I think the difference here is: our head coach is the one who learned the lessons this time around. Sloughs of bad decisions, bad plans, bad 1's and 2's evaluations- lot's of tangible problems that should be gone. I personally don't view previous hyped preseasons-to-fails as a curse. The entire Auburn family knows, by now, not to count the chickens. But look- I believe we really are tooled up, I believe the coaches are sleeping with one eye open, coaching for their lives, and I'm amped up going in. The heck with those other seasons. Even if we don't beat the world, these coaches and men aren't gonna lose in the same fashion they did last year. There's just no way. War Eagle.

On 7/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, GwillMac6 said:

2014. I absolutely thought we were going to avenge the natty game and win it all in 2014. Then I quickly realized this is Auburn and it is just not that easy for us like it would be for other schools with the amount of talent we returned that year. Something ALWAYS has to go wrong........ That TAMU game was so Auburn it hurt.

I hadn't been more shocked after a loss in my life. Being at that TAMU game didn't even feel real. 

Archived