bears fans?

Iluvorangeandblue

Anyone????   :D

147792[/snapback]

Damn, dude. 8 minutes? Kinda impatient aren't you?

Why not just say whatever is on your about the Bears and see if anyone responds?

147793[/snapback]

OK, first of all, I am a female. Second of all patience isn't my best quality. Apparently it isn't yours, either.

Damn....give me a break...I was just wondering. :cry3::cry3:

i just thought it would be cool if they picked up ronnie brown, even though they are probably going to go with a reciever as their first pick instead.

OK, first of all, I am a female. 

Apologies for the "dude", dudette.

Second of all patience isn't my best quality.  Apparently it isn't yours, either.

Damn....give me a break...I was just wondering.  :cry3:   :cry3:

Just offering advice, take it or leave it.

i just thought it would be cool if they picked up ronnie brown, even though they are probably going to go with a reciever as their first pick instead.

147795[/snapback]

See, here's the meat and potatoes. We can talk now. I don't know how the Bears feel about their currents RBs. Are they unhappy with the production? Is this an Oline problem? Are there more pressing needs?

Seems that the running game is ok (from a casual fan's perspective...I don't know much about their stats).

I'm a Chicago Bears fan.........My grandfather played for them back in '32, his last year with them was Coach George Halas' first year...........Brian Urlacher is the Freakin' Man......And, yes it would be Awesome if they were to pick up Ronnie B........They need a WR also...........Go Bears!!!!!!!

OK, first of all, I am a female. 

Apologies for the "dude", dudette.

Second of all patience isn't my best quality.  Apparently it isn't yours, either.

Damn....give me a break...I was just wondering.   :cry3:   :cry3:

Just offering advice, take it or leave it.

147795[/snapback]

See, here's the meat and potatoes. We can talk now. I don't know how the Bears feel about their currents RBs. Are they unhappy with the production? Is this an Oline problem? Are there more pressing needs?

Seems that the running game is ok (from a casual fan's perspective...I don't know much about their stats).

147797[/snapback]

Jesus man...you sound like a guy going through some hormone changes....ease off on the wit there....makes you sound arrogant.

(before you post a "witty" reply probably explaining why you dont care, or what not....just read this and take my advice)

Jesus man...you sound like a guy going through some hormone changes....ease off on the wit there....makes you sound arrogant.

(before you post a "witty" reply probably explaining why you dont care, or what not....just read this and take my advice)

147802[/snapback]

Duly noted and given its appropriate weight.

well, we don't have a strong need at running back, we really need to work on our pass-catching game (however you say it) but, I also think ronnie would be great for them because he is so versatile.

I also wanted to see if i had any bears fan buddies on this site.

And, it was a joke when i said "anyone" because I was just being my silly self.

147802[/snapback]

Duly noted and given its appropriate weight.

147803[/snapback]

*sigh :poke:

"Anyone.....Anyone.......Anyone"- Ferris Bullers Day Off :lol::lol::lol: .......Well, Iluvorangeandblue you've got a Bears man here.......Daaaaaaaaa Bearz

well, we don't have a strong need at running back, we really need to work on our pass-catching game (however you say it) but, I also think ronnie would be great for them because he is so versatile.

I agree. His hands are great.

I also wanted to see if i had any bears fan buddies on this site. 

Hey, you love orange and blue...we're all your buddies here. We'll talk Bears with you, especially in reference to an AU player's chances of ending up in Chi-town.

And, it was a joke when i said "anyone"  because I was just being my silly self.

147805[/snapback]

Me, too. The tone of a message hardly ever comes across correctly here. Apologies if you took my post the wrong way.

"Anyone.....Anyone.......Anyone"- Ferris Bullers Day Off  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: .......Well, Iluvorangeandblue you've got a Bears man here.......Daaaaaaaaa Bearz

147807[/snapback]

YES!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

We can cheer together when they finally do good this year!!!!!

:lol::cheer:

My favorite NFL player of all time is Walter Peyton.

A GREAT human too!

WAR EAGLE....Go Bears!

Hopefully Rex will be able to stay healthy...........I look for them to pick up one or two Oline free agents.............They also got a couple of my boys...Tommy "Machine Gun" Harris (DT, Oklahoma) and Nathan Vasher (CB, Texas), they're Bad Asses...........I hope that they pick up Ronnie in the First round, and Bill Swancutt (DE, Oregon State) or Matt Roth (DE, Iowa) in the Second.....Or, maybe Erasmus James (DE, Wisconsin) if they're still there. I can't freakin' wait til April 24th.......

Rex Grossman should do the job, just has to stay healthy this season!!

And, Prowler, that is sooooo cool that your grandpa played for the Bears!!!!  And back then!!

Wow!

Thanks for all of the Bears love!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

147837[/snapback]

Yup........He was the Biggest Offensive Lineman in the NFL at the time.....6'2" 275lbs. His number during practices' was #275 because he was a Mammoth out there.......I wish I could've seen him play..........Are you from the Chicago area or just a Fan??

147837[/snapback]

Yup........He was the Biggest Offensive Lineman in the NFL at the time.....6'2" 275lbs. His number during practices' was #275 because he was a Mammoth out there.......I wish I could've seen him play..........Are you from the Chicago area or just a Fan??

147849[/snapback]

I am from up there, about 40 miles northwest.

Well, that is just some cool stuff. I hope you have pictures to pass on to the generations!!

Yea, my Grandmother kept up with all the Photos and Newspaper Clippins'.......It's pretty cool, I guess :) . I'd love to go to Soldiers Field one day........Now that would be cool.......

have never been....want to go to, though.

But, i have memories going to Wrigley Field with my grandparents and such....That is the best ball park in America!!!!

Everyone should go!!!

Thanks for sharing about your grandpa, you should be proud!

da bears!

Archived