AL Senate Leading Candidate...Moore...

DKW 86

34 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sadly, it will make him more likeable to much of the state.

It's easy to succeed as a dipshit when you have mostly  dipshits to impress. 

Do we need a lightning bolt intervention here? 

Moore is expressing his belief that "God's Law over rides Secular law and therefore blah blah blah..."

This idiot is clearing the path for Sharia Law and doesnt even understand that. How did he pass a bar exam? What frickin law school did he go to?

12 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sadly, it will make him more likeable to much of the state.

Obama Derangement Syndrome:  alive and well, and apparently still relevant to his voter base.

I don't like Roy Moore as a senate candidate AT ALL, but still, that article is a piece-of-crap hit piece. The headline implies that Moore is still talking about Obama's citizenship. There is PLENTY to bash Moore about without being dishonest.

13 hours ago, Grumps said:

I don't like Roy Moore as a senate candidate AT ALL, but still, that article is a piece-of-crap hit piece. The headline implies that Moore is still talking about Obama's citizenship. There is PLENTY to bash Moore about without being dishonest.

Doesn't sound like a "hit piece" to me.

CNN revealed Tuesday night that the frontrunner in an Alabama Senate race has repeatedly questioned President Barack Obama's citizenship, and did so again late last year — even after Donald Trump backed away from the claim.

Archived