halftime interview with Saban vs Gus last week

AUIH1

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Ok man. You enjoy your tin foil hat club. You haven’t answered why the other 120 schools are just letting bama get away with it? You haven’t explained why a go getter espn reporter hasn’t done a blistering expose and made a 30 for 30 about it? If there’s all this evidence why aren’t the AD’s and coaches and school presidents from Auburn, LSU, UT, UF etc lined up at the NCAA’s door with an army of documents and lawyers?

How would they prove it? Why do other scools who cheat more than others get away with it? You're playing a silly question game and ignoring my proof. 

Not to mention you showed your ignorance by refuting three well documented casrs against bama during saban's reign as heresay when they ate known by and reported to the ncaa. I almost respect the fact that you keep blubbering on like you know somethimg. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I can say auburn paid me not to play, but if I have no proof, then what? Everyone cheats to some degree. Funny how the ncaa became toothless not longer after they let bama get away with spending tboudands on suits for each player. Google it. It happened. 

They became toothless when schools started fighting back and hiring lawyers.  Remeber the deal with the booster at Miami?  Nothing ever came of that either because Miami fought back. But I guess Miami is in bed with Emmert too.

1 minute ago, tiger88 said:

How would they prove it? Why do other scools who cheat more than others get away with it? You're playing a silly question game and ignoring my proof. 

Not to mention you showed your ignorance by refuting three well documented casrs against bama during saban's reign as heresay when they ate known by and reported to the ncaa. I almost respect the fact that you keep blubbering on like you know somethimg. 

You say there’s evidence but then say the opposing schools have nothing to take to the NCAA....??? I almost respect the fact that you keep blubbering on like you know something. 

3 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Let me be clear for the mentally challenged...do I think bama is getting away with some shady stuff...yes...do I think they get away with more than most schools? Yes...but its the wild west out there right now as evidenced by the recent FBI investigations into bball.  College athletics is rife with this stuff and not just in ttown.

How is ttown able to get away with more stuff than other schools as you now acknowledge? 

Dying to hear your answer to this one. Lol. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

How is ttown able to get away with more stuff than other schools as you now acknowledge? 

Dying to hear your answer to this one. Lol. 

There has always been an heirarchy in college football...bama, notre dame, usc, etc. It was the same 50 years ago. Its the same now. The NCAA is always going to be more likely to slap an Auburn or Oky st. instead of a bama or OU. Thats not the REC, thats just college football. 

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

“Well documented cases”....but we have no proof....

You can't be serious. Are you 15? This all happened , was documented, reported in the papers, and ruled on by the ncaa. The player loan wss only 2-3 years ago. Get off your lazy ass, google it, and educate yourself. Lol. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

You can't be serious. Are you 15? This all happened , was documented, reported in the papers, and ruled on by the ncaa. The player loan wss only 2-3 years ago. Get off your lazy ass, google it, and educate yourself. Lol. 

Ok...your dumbass completely missed the point...if they are well documented then why are the other schools not using them? You said they had no proof?

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

There has always been an heirarchy in college football...bama, notre dame, usc, etc. It was the same 50 years ago. Its the same now. The NCAA is always going to be more likely to slap an Auburn or Oky st. instead of a bama or OU. Thats not the REC, thats just college football. 

Like when they hit bama for 18-21 schollies twice in around a ten year period in the 80xs-90's. Post bear, pre saban. 

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Ok...your dumbass completely missed the point...if they are well documented then why are the other schools not using them? You said they had no proof?

Good lord man. THE NCAA HAS RULED ON THEM AND MOVED ON. Lol. You are really embarrassing yourself here. Your lack of knowledge on what you are arguing about is amusing. 

Like when they hit bama for 18-21 schollies twice in around a ten year period in the 80xs-90's. Post bear, pre saban. 

Much much different NCAA in the 80’s and 90’s. Plus no one said the NCAA hadn’t nailed them at some point. Look, all I’m saying is I’m not buying the large grand conspiracy stuff.  It sounds like sour grapes from the fanbase who has to live with the idiots across the state.

Good lord man. THE NCAA HAS RULED ON THEM AND MOVED ON. Lol. You are really embarrassing yourself here. Your lack of knowledge on what you are arguing about is amusing. 

Answer the question

Just now, Mikey said:

@Tigerbelle is in a position to know more than you might imagine.

Sure. Why not. Sounds great Mikey. Ok. Super. Fantastic. Its a vast right wing conspiracy. I give up. Sabans dirty. He’s the Harvey freakin Weinstein of college football.

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Sure. Why not. Sounds great Mikey. Ok. Super. Fantastic. Its a vast right wing conspiracy. I give up. Sabans dirty. He’s the Harvey freakin Weinstein of college football.

Your problem is assuming a lack of knowledge by a certain poster (Tigerbelle) when in fact that poster is in a unique position to possess a great deal of knowledge on the subject. Thus you confirm the oft-repeated tale about the first three letters of assume.

Just now, Mikey said:

Your problem is assuming a lack of knowledge by a certain poster (Tigerbelle) when in fact that poster is in a unique position to possess a great deal of knowledge on the subject. Thus you confirm the oft-repeated tale about the first three letters of assume.

Yessir Mr. Mikey. You know all and see all. How dare I question you or any of your mighty ilk. 

I would like to apologize. I was not told that I had to take some posters word for everything without questioning. These nameless, faceless people I interact with on a message board. I should know that anything posted here by Tigerbelle, Mikey, Poet etc must be true and although I don’t know any of them from Adam, I must assume they are all-knowing. From now on I shall not question them. If Mikey says 7&8 win seasons are better than winning titles then by golly I believe it. If Tigerbelle says Saban was the second shooter on the grassy knoll then yessiree its truth.  Now, I must retire and kneel and pray at my altar with Mikey’s avatar upon it and ask his forgiveness for my blasphemy. 

@OnthePlains, Belle is correct. I know you want proof of it, but lack of proof is key to being successful. Belle, myself, Golf, and many others have first hand knowledge of the REC and their work.  I doubt that will satisfy your want/need for proof, but it doesn't mean that it is false.

Also,  @Tigerbelle is a gem. She has very good info and has been nothing but classy and respectful in her time as a member. She is greatly valued by myself and others. Please treat her accordingly.

5 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

what the hell ever man. Y’all take yourselves way to seriously for me. See ya

See ya

Archived