halftime interview with Saban vs Gus last week

AUIH1

23 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is ruining it because we are Auburn fans! lol. It affects us more than anyone. Though I absolutely believe he has ruined the competitive balance of the conference BECAUSE he is so dang great at his job. Look at all the good coaches the SEC has lost since he has been on his run. We are a shell of the conference we were even 5 years ago.

I don’t disagree with you on the coaching thing but I don’t believe it’s all Saban’s fault. The only coach I believe has been let go directly because of Saban is Les Miles. If Gus goes it will be his overall mediocrity more than his inability to beat bama. Same with Sumlin or Bieliema. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

I wouldn't let that scumbag within fifty feet of me.....

Go read Donald Watkins' facebook posts about UAT, "Sweet Tea" and what happened to Megan Rondini, and what happened to Watkins for reporting on the case.  The REC in action....

This article is also good.....https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/how-accusing-a-powerful-man-of-rape-drove-a-college-student?utm_term=.ilYp3po8ql#.yokzAzZe8q

I hope you know that I was just joking about the Miss Terry thing. Saban is not my favorite person. He actually gives me the creeps, but I don't know what he has done specifically. That's my point. I do believe the kind of manipulation that happened to this poor girl most definitely could have happened in Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately, it could probably happen on many other campuses as well. My prayers are with her family. It is an incredibly sad story. I hope the jerk gets what he deserves.

On 10/27/2017 at 5:39 PM, OnthePlains said:

I don’t disagree with you on the coaching thing but I don’t believe it’s all Saban’s fault. The only coach I believe has been let go directly because of Saban is Les Miles. If Gus goes it will be his overall mediocrity more than his inability to beat bama. Same with Sumlin or Bieliema. 

When it comes to Bieliema, he hasn't been able to beat alot of teams over the past couple of years, regardless of if they are in the SEC or not.

There are two groups of people in this conversation, the ones who understand what Tigerbelle is talking about, and the completely clueless.

I'm not wasting my breath on the Clueless. There's some articles in the classics forum that can help you out a little bit to show you the foundation of what the Red Elephant Club is built on. One of the reasons that Alabama got slammed so hard after the bear left was because people at the NCAA have been waiting a long time to get Alabama but he had connections high up. Now saban  has had his partner in crime at LSU Mark Emmert along with the Red Elephant Club and the playing field has been nothing close to level.

How many of you goofballs even know how dirty Saban and Emmett were at LSU together? The things they did that are known about are bad enough to put a program on probation for years. It's public knowledge. They threatened teachers who refused to change grades for openers. Fortunately for them, most teachers involved were too xcared to come forward until months after the investigation was over, so they only lost a couple schollies. Had all the teachers come forth together, it would have been much worse. 

3 hours ago, tiger88 said:

There are two groups of people in this conversation, the ones who understand what Tigerbelle is talking about, and the completely clueless.

I'm not wasting my breath on the Clueless. There's some articles in the classics warm that can help you out a little bit to show you the foundation oh what the Red Elephant Club is built on. One of the reasons that Alabama got slammed so hard after the bear left was because people at the NCAA have been waiting a long time to get Alabama but he had connections high up. Now saban  has had his partner in crime at LSU Mark Emmert along with the Red Elephant Club and the Plainfield has been nothing close to level.

How many of you goofballs even know how dirty Saban and Emmett were at LSU together? The things they did that are known about are bad enough to put a program on probation for years.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, OnthePlains said:

What a bunch of idiots

Don't be so hard on yourself.

It's much more common knowledge than you think, most people who have true knowledge have given up discussing it much out in the open. I'm not going into details, just got tired of seeing a bunch of ignorant douche bags dog pile on Tigerbelle when she is one who truly knows what she's talking about. 

All schools cheat to some degree, you can't stop it. Bama has mastered it. Facts are facts. How many #1 classes in a row drawn to the craphole , crimefest known as turdtown? 

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Oh man you really nailed me. You’re so damn clever. Pat yourself on the back for me. :-\

Oh, man! You didn't. At least you tried though. 

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Weak

You are beyond weak. All you have done for multiple posts now is attack others insights. 

Back it up. What great knowledge do you posssess that let's you say the murmurs about the REC and unfair advantages for bama are false? Do you have proof it is false or or are you just spouting off? Please don't say something ridiculous like "common sense". Put some evidence where your mouth is. 

1 minute ago, tiger88 said:

You are beyond weak. All you have done for multiple posts now is attack others insights. 

Back it up. What great knowledge do you posssess that let's you say the murmurs about the REC and unfair advantages for bama are false? Do you have proof it is false or or are you just spouting off? Please don't say something ridiculous like "common sense". Put some evidence where your mouth is. 

Where’s your evidence moron?

So basically, 13 other coaches and administrators in the SEC and 120 plus coaches and admins across the country know what bama is doing and do nothing about it? And please don’t give me the Mark Emmert crap. He’s not Goodell, he doesn’t have absolute authority.  If bama was getting away with a whole bunch of stuff there would be an outcry from opposing schools. I’m quite sure there are shady things that go on in tuscaloosa but with all thats gone on lately in Auburn should we be throwing stones? If one day it comes out that there was this whole big conspiracy thing going on I will come on here and be the first to admit I was wrong.....but I aint holdin my breath.

6 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Where’s your evidence moron?

How about a booster buying every turd player two nice expensive suits for more than one season, a coach giving a player a loan, a player one year removed from playing admitting he took agent money before a bowl game. From the three above infractions there was a total of 0 scholly losses, 0 player suspensions, 0 game forfeitures. Granted this is small potatoes for the rec, but wow, teams have had significant sanctions for less. 

Your turn. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

How about a booster buying every turd player two nice expensive suits for more than one season, a coach giving a player a loan, a player one year removed from playing admitting he took agent money before a bowl game. From the three above infractions there was a total of 0 scholly losses, 0 player suspensions, 0 game forfeitures. Granted this is small potatoes for the rec, but wow, teams have had significant sanctions for less. 

Your turn. 

LOL thats not evidence thats just accusations. 

We had SEVERAL former players come out a few years ago claiming payments from boosters and we weren’t penalized either so I guess JJ has a secret relationship with Emmert too? UNC just got slapped on the wrist after a huge academic fraud scandal, so I guess Roy is sleeping with Emmert too? The NCAA has no teeth anymore and its not just bama who gets off free. Do you really wanna turn over too many rocks around Auburn boosters?

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

LOL thats not evidence thats just accusations. 

Seriously? I am beginning to understand you much better now. All three of these are well documented and proven and documented with the ncaa.  I am reminded of saying I wouldn't waste breath. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

Seriously? I am beginning to understand you much better now. All three of these are well documented and proven and documented with the ncaa.  I am reminded of saying I wouldn't waste breath. 

Ok man. You enjoy your tin foil hat club. You haven’t answered why the other 120 schools are just letting bama get away with it? You haven’t explained why a go getter espn reporter hasn’t done a blistering expose and made a 30 for 30 about it? If there’s all this evidence why aren’t the AD’s and coaches and school presidents from Auburn, LSU, UT, UF etc lined up at the NCAA’s door with an army of documents and lawyers?

4 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

We had SEVERAL former players come out a few years ago claiming payments from boosters and we weren’t penalized either so I guess JJ has a secret relationship with Emmert too? UNC just got slapped on the wrist after a huge academic fraud scandal, so I guess Roy is sleeping with Emmert too? The NCAA has no teeth anymore and its not just bama who gets off free. Do you really wanna turn over too many rocks around Auburn boosters?

I can say auburn paid me not to play, but if I have no proof, then what? Everyone cheats to some degree. Funny how the ncaa became toothless not longer after they let bama get away with spending tboudands on suits for each player. Google it. It happened. 

Let me be clear for the mentally challenged...do I think bama is getting away with some shady stuff...yes...do I think they get away with more than most schools? Yes...but its the wild west out there right now as evidenced by the recent FBI investigations into bball.  College athletics is rife with this stuff and not just in ttown

Archived