Miss St. at Texas A&M

OnthePlains

I am more convinced than ever TAMU beats us next week. Remember 2014 when we lost to tamu and wiscy who both lost 59-0 earlier in the season?

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am more convinced than ever TAMU beats us next week. Remember 2014 when we lost to tamu and wiscy who both lost 59-0 earlier in the season?

Nah, we’ll beat the Aggies. 

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Nah, we’ll beat the Aggies. 

what makes you so sure? I am never sure of anything with Gus. Especially against decent teams. Gus makes it a adventure. Gus will want to shut it down in the second quarter when we go up 10-0 lol. TAKE US HOME DEFENSE he will say.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

what makes you so sure? I am never sure of anything with Gus. Especially against decent teams. Gus makes it a adventure. Gus will want to shut it down in the second quarter when we go up 10-0 lol. TAKE US HOME DEFENSE he will say.

Oh I’m not sure at all. I just feel like we will because we usually win when we can out physical a team and I think we can do that to them. Can’t do it to uga or uat though.

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I wonder if Mullen thinks he has enough points...LOL 

Mullen is a a$$%^&e so no!!!!! lol. Gus is to nice! He gets in his feelings and feels bad for the other team and does not want to poor it on.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

The TAMU receivers have a problem catching perfectly thrown passes.  

We know what they are going through seeing slayton the last few games......... :[

Just now, alexava said:

I would think we kick them as bad as moo st but LSU.....

exactly. Lsu taught us NEVER to just look at who a team lost to like we did when they lost to troy. IF we had TAMU at home next week I would agree we would win handidly. But on the road? I dunno. And yes I am aware the road team has won every game since they joined the sec.

Right when I think the aggies might be getting their act together they lay an egg.....playing awful ...and at home...not good for Sumlin's future. 

10 minutes ago, around4ever said:

The TAMU receivers have a problem catching perfectly thrown passes.  

Which means they won’t drop a ball against us. Lol

should be able to put up some big numbers next week against TAMU. After this, the sledding gets much tougher against the mutts and turds. The mutts put UF away big time. We will have to play lights out to beat Uga and then some. Can we do this???? Maybe, but IMHO it will be one heck of a tall order.

I think the mutts are for real and will give bammer all they can handle. Do we get a new coach with a 7-5 season? We should but will it happen? If we lay an egg each game, then JJ or whoever is in this position will need to pull the trigger and hire someone who can take us to the level we need to be at.  0-8 cannot be tolerated and should not be whatsoever.

I see a trend. Miss ST whoops a team and then we go and lose to them lol. I have this horrible feeling we will lose contain of Mond next week.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Eh, really hate these “protecting qb” calls

I KNOW you saw Mullen fired the heck up giving hell to the officials up 28-7 about not giving him a timeout before delay of game. We will never see Gus like that.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I KNOW you saw Mullen fired the heck up giving hell to the officials up 28-7 about not giving him a timeout before delay of game. We will never see Gus like that.

Unless it’s against Arkansas. If Gus showed the fire against every team like he did against arky, we probably wouldn’t be talking about wanting a new coach

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Unless it’s against Arkansas. If Gus showed the fire against every team like he did against arky, we probably wouldn’t be talking about wanting a new coach

right?! you are correct sir.  Arkansas last week showed us a side of sideline demeanor we have not seen from gus since 2014. He actually looked like he cared.

46 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mullen is a a$$%^&e so no!!!!! lol. Gus is to nice! He gets in his feelings and feels bad for the other team and does not want to poor it on.

Unless it's Arkansas.

Archived