Kentucky vs. Northwestern

Weagle98

Well, this is gonna be interesting.  NW went for it rather than punt and it's UK's  ball on NW's side of the field with about 2 and a half to play.  Don't get the call to go for it there.

Well UK going for 2.....good....it's cold, so let's get out of here...one way or the other....

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Failed on the 2 point attempt.  NW wins.

Good call but I would have done a RPO ......UK did not pick up the rush well enough.  

SEC not covering itself in glory so far this bowl season.  

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Good call but I would have done a RPO ......UK did not pick up the rush well enough.  

SEC not covering itself in glory so far this bowl season.  

I hate it for the SEC, 0-3 so far.  But I picked NW so there is that. 

Just now, around4ever said:

The bottom of the SEC so far....don't think the conference depth was very good so not surprised with the results thus far. ..hoping for better things over the weekend....

Just now, AU64 said:

The bottom of the SEC so far....don't think the conference depth was very good so not surprised with the results thus far. ..hoping for better things over the weekend....

True, but 2 of the 3 could have or should have been Ws.  Missouri was never in their game. 

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

My exact thought as I had NW picked also. :) 

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

My exact thought as I had NW picked also. :) 

I just checked my picks to date.  Not as bad as I thought but still not good when we aren't picking  against the spread.  I'm 17-11. 

Well...it's off to the Cotton Bowl.....any chance of a 0-0 tie ? 

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

???    No chance at all!!

Yep...a nice bit of charity by USCw

58 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

The NW head coach has to be mildly retarded. 4th and 1 on their own 39 with a backup QB, leading by 7 and he goes for it and doesn't get it. 

I didn’t understand the half kickoff/ half onsides kick at the end of the game either. There is 30 seconds left and no timeoutS. Kick the onside kick and pray for a miracle. Don’t kick a semi deep ball and just watch the bands team track it down. 

33 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I didn’t understand the half kickoff/ half onsides kick at the end of the game either. There is 30 seconds left and no timeoutS. Kick the onside kick and pray for a miracle. Don’t kick a semi deep ball and just watch the bands team track it down. 

Hey man....wind chill was below freezing, it was a bowl game and NOBODY wanted to play any more football....so why take a chance :)

Archived