2019 3* TE Jackson Lowe

JFDTiger80

31 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I picked the most meaningful stats available. If you don't like the results, that's on you.

By definition, every team that lost one or more games in 2017 had an offense that was "insufficient" in those games. Scoring more points is how the winner is determined.

I suppose your premise is that had we thrown more passes to a TE, our offense would have been fully sufficient? That wild guess at best. Clearly there's no way to prove or dis-prove such a guess.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. 

My premise is that we should have a more complete offense that can better adapt to adverse conditions. Effective use of a tight end would be one part of that.

Congrats on winning the regular season SEC scoring title. I'm sure they'll be talking about that a hundred years from now. Hang a banner in your garage and rename it after this momentous occasion. Most of us will wait for something meaningful. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. 

My premise is that we should have a more complete offense that can better adapt to adverse conditions. Effective use of a tight end would be one part of that.

Congrats on winning the regular season SEC scoring title. I'm sure they'll be talking about that a hundred years from now. Hang a banner in your garage and rename it after this momentous occasion. Most of us will wait for something meaningful. 

My facts did blow the "We need a TE to score points" argument out of the water, which was my intention from the very start of this foolishness. Maybe Joiner will be the answer. He's got most of the tools Gus has been successful with in the past at that position, which are size and speed. The required toughness remains to be seen, but he's a prospect.

52 minutes ago, Mikey said:

My facts did blow the "We need a TE to score points" argument out of the water, which was my intention from the very start of this foolishness. Maybe Joiner will be the answer. He's got most of the tools Gus has been successful with in the past at that position, which are size and speed. The required toughness remains to be seen, but he's a prospect.

I agree with all but the first sentence lol

“Take it to the pm’s guys”. Actually, I’m enjoying reading the back-and-forth and I’m not even a mod but I always wanted to type that, lol ? 

4 hours ago, fredst said:

“Take it to the pm’s guys”. Actually, I’m enjoying reading the back-and-forth and I’m not even a mod but I always wanted to type that, lol ? 

Trade ya'. You and @GwillMac6 take the gifs to PM and I'll comment on this no more. :)

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Trade ya'. You and @GwillMac6 take the gifs to PM and I'll comment on this no more. :)

raw1.gif

Archived