Jeff Sessions hates him some Andrew McCabe

TitanTiger

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Brother Homer informed of this last week....guess he reads the same crap as holder

There’s no such thing as collusion – it’s conspiracy. There’s obstruction, and then there’s the question of what happened with the Trump businesses, enterprises, entities in Russia that I think Bob Mueller has to look at to try to, if nothing else, get context for the other parts of the investigation.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really just think the premise of this thread is a bit, ummm, strained, at best. Did the timing of the firing suck, well of course. 

Thing is, and we don't have all the facts yet, someone is lying. Period.

McCabe testified to congress, under oath, he was authorized to make disclosures to the press. Comey testified to congress, under oath, that no one was ever authorized to make disclosures to the press... which one is it? I'm not even sure what the IG findings will be, guess we'll see. 

Regardless, the OPR recommended his firing, Sessions fired him, what was the question again?

20 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

I really just think the premise of this thread is a bit, ummm, strained, at best. Did the timing of the firing suck, well of course. 

Thing is, and we don't have all the facts yet, someone is lying. Period.

McCabe testified to congress, under oath, he was authorized to make disclosures to the press. Comey testified to congress, under oath, that no one was ever authorized to make disclosures to the press... which one is it? I'm not even sure what the IG findings will be, guess we'll see. 

Regardless, the OPR recommended his firing, Sessions fired him, what was the question again?

I do not not think it was a question. More of statement that it was a "cold move" by this administration. Depriving an old 49 YO man of all government beanies that he is entirled to receive. That would never happen in the private sector. 

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I do not not think it was a question. More of statement that it was a "cold move" by this administration. Depriving an old 49 YO man of all government beanies that he is entirled to receive. That would never happen in the private sector. 

I don't know what "all" is, because it's clearly not all, but if the OPR had recommended a dismissal for any other lower level agent, he'd be GONE. 

This is the FBI, the premier law enforcement agency in the country, or so we are lead to believe, not some shmo working for Joe's raisin factory, honesty counts, there is no equivalent private sector position.

Maybe you don't hold the FBI to a higher standard, but I do, and you should too.

5 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

I don't know what "all" is, because it's clearly not all, but if the OPR had recommended a dismissal for any other lower level agent, he'd be GONE. 

This is the FBI, the premier law enforcement agency in the country, or so we are lead to believe, not some shmo working for Joe's raisin factory, honesty counts, there is no equivalent private sector position.

Maybe you don't hold the FBI to a higher standard, but I do, and you should too.

Strike the all and read it again. You asked a question. I answered. You have no clue regarding standards I hold for anyone or any organization. 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Strike the all and read it again. You asked a question. I answered. You have no clue regarding standards I hold for anyone or any organization. 

You are correct, I don't. And it doesn't even matter to the context of this discussion, it was somewhat rhetorical. It' still the FBI.

Answer my question then, OPR recommends any other agents dismissal, do they get a pass?

4 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

You are correct, I don't. And it doesn't even matter to the context of this discussion, it was somewhat rhetorical. It' still the FBI.

Answer my question then, OPR recommends any other agents dismissal, do they get a pass?

Who has gotten a pass

• 4 weeks later...

The IG report is now public. His firing was justifiable. 

Archived