Messianism: Not just for Obamaphiles anymore!

TitanTiger

On 6/13/2018 at 7:47 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Just another proof of her ego. She ignores the Fact that channoc and tigerbelle post here sometimes.

I was referring to this thread not the entire forum or board. But I adore your insults. The picture of an 80 yo man with money in the bank taking the time to insult a woman he has never met over a message board is highly entertaining. Please tell me you have white hair, because that’s how I picture you typing away at your computer! 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, Proud Tiger said:

But the FACT remains you were wrong when you said Trump said it. You  just aren't woman enough to admit it so you try to go down a different path and I think any honest person here can see that.

I’m not woman enough? Your insults are so cute. I’m going to keep baiting you. I bet you google insults since you use them so frequently! 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I was referring to this thread not the entire forum or board. But I adore your insults. The picture of an 80 yo man with money in the bank taking the time to insult a woman he has never met over a message board is highly entertaining. Please tell me you have white hair, because that’s how I picture you typing away at your computer! 

Oh sure you were.  You never throw insults do you? You even have a wrong picture. I don't have white hair. I will be nice and don't say how I envision you.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Oh sure you were.  You never throw insults do you? You even have a wrong picture. I don't have white hair. I will be nice and don't say how I envision you.

Oh go ahead. Tell me all about how you visualize me. 

Are you bald? 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

Oh go ahead. Tell me all about how you visualize me. 

Are you bald? 

Nope and you wouldn't like it if i did. So no insults from me. I will say you are pretty hypocritical in accusing anyone of insults because you sling your share.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Nope and you wouldn't like it if i did. So no insults from me. I will say you are pretty hypocritical in accusing anyone of insults because you sling your share.

I said your insults were entertaining. How is that hypocritical? 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

I said your insults were entertaining. How is that hypocritical? 

Because you imply you never sling insults. Is that right?

5 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

No. 

Exactly. Then when call me out for doing the same it is hypocritical.

Archived