Messianism: Not just for Obamaphiles anymore!

TitanTiger

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And you aren't capable of making posts without at least one logical fallacy.

Have you ever tried Googling?  It's really not that hard.  

But when people point you in just one direction you can go to find this stuff, you start blabbering about the character of the person whose show he was on, as if we were just taking that guy's word for it.

When you find a video let me know. I'll come back later. If you do I will readily say again that I don't like it, completely free of your childish insults.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Proud Tiger said:

When you find a video let me know. I'll come back later. If you do I will readily say again that I don't like it.

Sometimes, people get tired of having to spoon-feed your lazy ass.  This stuff was well covered during the campaign, unless of course you stuck your fingers in your ears while yelling "LALALALALALAICANTHEARYOU" at the top of your lungs anytime happy Trump news wasn't on the air.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Sometimes, people get tired of having to spoon-feed your lazy ass.  This stuff was well covered during the campaign, unless of course you stuck your fingers in your ears while yelling "LALALALALALAICANTHEARYOU" at the top of your lungs anytime happy Trump news wasn't on the air.

Can't produce anything can you so you again resort to insults. pitiful.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

There's a difference in "can't" vs "won't", as in "won't do your homework for you for the umpteenth time."  Take your lazy fingers on over to Google and search for yourself.  I get tired of you claiming ignorance over things because you can't be bothered to pay attention to anything but Fox.

13 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

When you find a video let me know. I'll come back later. If you do I will readily say again that I don't like it, completely free of your childish insults.

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

There's a difference in "can't" vs "won't", as in "won't do your homework for you for the umpteenth time."  Take your lazy fingers on over to Google and search for yourself.  I get tired of you claiming ignorance over things because you can't be bothered to pay attention to anything but Fox.

Here

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I did Google. Didn't find any video or anything except an article by some guy referring to Trump interview with with Stern and discussing Trump's daughter. No credible proof of Trump saying P of A. Maybe if you watched more Fox you would be a little smarter. There is a reason they are #1 in cable news.

So I challenge you again.......find proof Trump said those words.

15 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

Here

Thanks for this but I didn't hear DT say the words "piece of ass." Can you give me the video time he says it? Maybe I missed it. I did hear potty mouth Stern say it. In any event it seems to be a comedy session typical of a Stern show. I would also note this was much younger Trump......21 years ago. I said trash 21 years ago I'm not proud of and wouldn't want anyone to hear. How about you, elle, Titan, etc.

24 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are just not capable of making civil posts are you? What show did he say it on? Link to the show/video?

If you would read before jumping to insults I said earlier if he said it I wouldn't like it.

Are you really this dumb? Trump has been on Stern’s show numerous times. 

Here’s a compilation that you can start with.

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Are you really this dumb? Trump has been on Stern’s show numerous times. 

Here’s a compilation that you can start with.

Show me a video where Trump says "piece of ass." Also see my comments to triangletiger above

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Show me a video where Trump says "piece of ass." Also see my comments to triangletiger above

Look, Stern called Trunp’s daughter a piece of ass then asked if it were ok to call her that. Trump said yeah. Do you have a daughter? Would you let someone call her a pice of ass? 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/08/trump_to_howard_stern_you_can_call_ivanka_a_piece_of_ass.html

Now I know where you’ll go with this- Trump didn’t ACTUALLY say it. But he allowe his daughter, the one he said he’d be dating if she weren’t his daughter, to be called a piece of ass then said was ok to do so. 

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I didn't insult your looks anymore than you did mine FIRST.  Nice try but no Clinton cigar.

Look in the mirror? You know a mirror reflects my look back to me. So what did you mean? 

23 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Look, Stern called Trunp’s daughter a piece of ass then asked if it were ok to call her that. Trump said yeah. Do you have a daughter? Would you let someone call her a pice of ass? 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/08/trump_to_howard_stern_you_can_call_ivanka_a_piece_of_ass.html

Now I know where you’ll go with this- Trump didn’t ACTUALLY say it. But he allowe his daughter, the one he said he’d be dating if she weren’t his daughter, to be called a piece of ass then said was ok to do so. 

Of course you know because you are right that Trump didn't say it as you claimed. Stern said it. And no I wouldn't like it at all if someone said that to my daughter as Trump said OK to do so to Stern ........21 years ago. But undeniable FACT......you were wrong in saying Trump said it, as was your defender Titan.

So, Trump told Stern it was OK for him to call his daughter a "piece of ass".  But since Trump didn't say it himself, PT approves of his character.

Sounds about right.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

So, Trump told Stern it was OK for him to call his daughter a "piece of ass".  But since Trump didn't say it himself, PT approves his character.

Sounds about right.

No one weasels like PT. 

44 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Of course you know because you are right that Trump didn't say it as you claimed. Stern said it. And no I wouldn't like it at all if someone said that to my daughter as Trump said OK to do so to Stern ........21 years ago. But undeniable FACT......you were wrong in saying Trump said it, as was your defender Titan.

When Trump said “Yeah” he was agreeing that Ivanka is a piece of ass. Everyone but you understands that. Here are a few more Ivanka moments with Donald...

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/73fxht/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-don-t-forget--donald-trump-wants-to-bang-his-daughter

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

When Trump said “Yeah” he was agreeing that Ivanka is a piece of ass. Everyone but you understands that. Here are a few more Ivanka moments with Donald...

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/73fxht/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-don-t-forget--donald-trump-wants-to-bang-his-daughter

Wait for it........

Just now, homersapien said:

Wait for it........

I know. It always goes the same with Trump supporters:

He didn’t say that. Well if he did say that it  isn’t what he meant. Well others have said worse. 

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I noticed you added to your original post. I haven’t had a chance to read it. I had to clean my kitchen the move some of my writings around, so rereading your edits wasn’t top priority. 

Now, it might be cute for you to call the men around here your elders, but it’s not cute to label a female that way. I suggest you not do that again. Capice? 

Seriously?

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Wrong. I criticize them for the hypocrisy of running a pro life ticket then doing nothing to reduce abortion numbers. Why run as anti abortion if you aren’t going to try and make abortion illegal? I criticize them for declaring their party pro life but also being pro war, pro gun. I criticize them for saying they care about an unborn fetus but then discarding the child’s welfare outside the womb by eliminating affordable healthcare for children. 

Wrong. You specifically criticized them for not trying to overturn Roe (as if they could).

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Why do you feel the need to intercede for Elle  Salty so often? She He carries his own weight. You really don’t add any substance when you answer for him. She He’s light years ahead of you (seriously, compare yalls responses). While I disagree with both of you, She He offers much more intellectually satisfying responses."

I wasn’t interceding. But cute.

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

Pretty much

You’re going to get offended by me calling you “elder” on a political smack talk forum? Have you read your own rhetoric on here?

It shouldn’t matter that you’re a female. Hence, equality and fun. Take a chill pill.

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

Republicans cannot overturn Roe v Wade. Period. If political parties could do that at whim, what purpose would the judiciary serve and what meaning could be given to Separation Of Powers?

Archived