Messianism: Not just for Obamaphiles anymore!

TitanTiger

25 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Are you that desperate to dissect a portion of what I said and manipulate it? 

Ok I’ll take the bait. Yes, some ILLEGAL immigrants (which is what he actually said) are rapists and thugs. I can’t recall him saying “black athletes are SOBs and white supremacists are very fine people.” I think he called the NFL players who kneel SOBs, and some white players kneeled, therefore it’s error to even make the tenuous argument that he called black athletes SOBs.

I don’t blame you for trying to abdicate the initial route you were on in this convo. I know I’m young and should never “be right” in an argument against an elder, but dang, next time just tip your hat instead of treading water.

You’re good though. AuFam Elle

I noticed you added to your original post. I haven’t had a chance to read it. I had to clean my kitchen the move some of my writings around, so rereading your edits wasn’t top priority. 

Now, it might be cute for you to call the men around here your elders, but it’s not cute to label a female that way. I suggest you not do that again. Capice? 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I didn’t deflect. You erroneously criticized Republicans for not trying to overturn Roe v Wade. Thus, that logically warranted a teaching lesson on proper province of respective roles of government, I.e, including the judiciary.

Wrong. I criticize them for the hypocrisy of running a pro life ticket then doing nothing to reduce abortion numbers. Why run as anti abortion if you aren’t going to try and make abortion illegal? I criticize them for declaring their party pro life but also being pro war, pro gun. I criticize them for saying they care about an unborn fetus but then discarding the child’s welfare outside the womb by eliminating affordable healthcare for children. 

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I think she just called you a wheter. Depends?

It’s a typo. But the only conservative on here that doesn’t need a Depends over his mouth would be Titan. The rest of you leak verbal BS.  

48 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I noticed you added to your original post. I haven’t had a chance to read it. I had to clean my kitchen the move some of my writings around, so rereading your edits wasn’t top priority. 

Now, it might be cute for you to call the men around here your elders, but it’s not cute to label a female that way. I suggest you not do that again. Capice? 

Is it cute for a female around here to use the terminology of "piece of ass" as you have done.

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Your deflections are the reason I jumped from abortion to SCOTUS decisions. And yes I haven’t read the cake case in its entirety but I’m able to see the effects this decision is having on gay rights. Since that decision a hardware store owner has placed a “No Gays Allowed” sign in his store and a landlord is refusing to rent to homosexuals. This is discrimination. 

That's pretty ironic considering the reputation gays have for re-vitalizing run down areas in a city.  Those are two business categories who should be courting gay customers.  ;D

13 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

If you say so I have to agree since you are the expert when it comes to BS.

I think she meant detecting it, not believing it. :rolleyes:

On 6/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, kevon67 said:

Lol how does that make me an "Internet Tough Guy"?

Making references to the consequences of face-to-face meeting.  In fact, that's the definitive example. 

Positioning it as hypothetical doesn't change it.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, NolaAuTiger said:

Don’t be. Homer has been missing his meds and naps. On top of that, can’t stand Trump being his president and getting owned by a little law student every day.

"Why do you feel the need to intercede for Elle  Salty so often? She He carries his own weight. You really don’t add any substance when you answer for him. She He’s light years ahead of you (seriously, compare yalls responses). While I disagree with both of you, She He offers much more intellectually satisfying responses."

On 6/11/2018 at 11:49 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

You’re just an old hypocrite. Have fun looking in the mirror tonight. Halfwit.

Is this an example of you "owning" me?  ;D

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Is it cute for a female around here to use the terminology of "piece of ass" as you have done.

I’ll be glad to link Trump saying that. I was quoting him. 

You really don’t know much about the guy you defend.

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes there is Elle. How many husbands did you notice forcing the wife to vote Trump in the last presidential election? I heard that sorta thing was running rampant.

Not all coercion is visible. Especially without showing your tax returns.

14 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

If you say so I have to agree since you are the expert when it comes to BS.

I know it when I see it. And it comes out of your mouth regularly. 

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He’s light years ahead of you (seriously, compare yalls responses). While I disagree with both of you, He offers much more intellectually satisfying responses."

Well thank you Brother Homer...hope you understand that I did mean you are a bad hypocrite

What do you think of that @NolaAuTiger ?

lawman-barney.jpg

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I know it when I see it. And it comes out of your mouth regularly. 

If you look in the mirror you will see it regularly.

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If you look in the mirror you will see it regularly.

Ahhh, insulting a woman’s looks because you don’t like what she says. Maybe you know more about Trump that I gave you credit for. 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Ahhh, insulting a woman’s looks. Maybe you know more about Trump that I gave you credit for. 

I didn't insult your looks anymore than you did mine FIRST.  Nice try but no Clinton cigar.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well thank you Brother Homer...hope you understand that I did mean you are a bad hypocrite

What do you think of that @NolaAuTiger ?

Well, we are all guilty of hypocrisy to some degree, but I would prefer to think I am bad at being a hypocrite as opposed to being good at it. 

So thank you.

But my response was to your specific accusation of hypocrisy on my part, which was based on a falsehood.  It wasn't me who was chastising PT for bragging about the money he made on a stock transaction, it was someone else. 

You made a mistake and I am willing to forgive you for making a false accusation, but only if you acknowledge you did so. 

That seems fair, does it not?

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’ll be glad to link Trump saying that. I was quoting him. 

You really don’t know much about the guy you defend.

You didn't indicate you were quoting him. If he said that in public I don't like it. As I have said before there are things about his character I don't like. But I would like a link to him saying that.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You didn't indicate you were quoting him. If he said that in public I don't like it. As I have said before there are things about his character I don't like. But I would like a link to him saying that.

Here's a helpful hint:  Search "Trump piece of ass".

No wonder you love Trump so much. :no:

tenor.gif?itemid=4410439

29 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I’m amazed that people who support Trump can’t get allusions to things he has said and done. You guys really don’t know anything about him, do you?

I recommend starting with his Howard Stern interviews. 

15 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’m amazed that people who support Trump can’t get allusions to things he has said and done. You guys really don’t know anything about him, do you?

I recommend starting with his Howard Stern interviews. 

Oh wow you use Howard Stern as an example of integrity? Please show me a  video of Trump publicly saying "P of A"

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Oh wow you use Howard Stern as an example of integrity? Please show me a  video of Trump publicly saying "P of A"

Dummy, it's not Howard Stern's character that matters.  It's what Trump himself said on Stern's show.  Geez.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Dummy, it's not Howard Stern's character that matters.  It's what Trump himself said on Stern's show.  Geez.

You are just not capable of making civil posts are you? What show did he say it on? Link to the show/video?

If you would read before jumping to insults I said earlier if he said it I wouldn't like it.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are just not capable of making civil posts are you?

And you aren't capable of making posts without at least one logical fallacy.

What show did he say it on? Link to the show/video?

Have you ever tried Googling?  It's really not that hard.  

If you would read before jumping to insults I said earlier if he said it I wouldn't like it.

But when people point you in just one direction you can go to find this stuff, you start blabbering about the character of the person whose show he was on, as if we were just taking that guy's word for it.

Archived