Messianism: Not just for Obamaphiles anymore!

TitanTiger

This has been one piece of ass thread. Man its a hoop aka classic keep'em coming gals/guys. Notice being the southern gentlemen I am I put gals first. Now back to the POA please

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

This has been one piece of ass thread. Man its a hoop aka classic keep'em coming gals/guys. Notice being the southern gentlemen I am I put gals first. Now back to the POA please

Good job. Would hate for someone to get offended. echmm em

6 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Republicans cannot overturn Roe v Wade. Period. If political parties could do that at whim, what purpose would the judiciary serve and what meaning could be given to Separation Of Powers?

They do it through legislation that will challenge the court ruling.

But you know what, I like what you’re saying, it can’t be done. That means Franklin Graham is an imbecile for supporting Trump so that Gay marriage can be overturned. 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

They do it through legislation that will challenge the court ruling.

But you know what, I like what you’re saying, it can’t be done. That means Franklin Graham is an imbecile for supporting Trump so that Gay marriage can be overturned. 

A political party can legislatively abrogate a right granted under Substantive Due Process? 

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I think these just one gal here. 

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

A political party can legislatively abrogate a right granted under Substantive Due Process? 

Read the article I linked. I’m watching Deadpool and don’t feel like copying and pasting something you are capable of reading. 

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

No one weasels like PT. 

At least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. More than you seem capable of. I said several times in this thread if Trump said P of A I would not like it. It's not me me weaseling......it is you.

4 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Two, if you include Homer.

I apologize ahead of time but that did make me laugh. Said with peace and love Homer

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Two, if you include @homersapien

Just another proof of her ego. She ignores the Fact that channoc and tigerbelle post here sometimes.

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

When Trump said “Yeah” he was agreeing that Ivanka is a piece of ass. Everyone but you understands that. Here are a few more Ivanka moments with Donald...

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/73fxht/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-don-t-forget--donald-trump-wants-to-bang-his-daughter

But the FACT remains you were wrong when you said Trump said it. You  just aren't woman enough to admit it so you try to go down a different path and I think any honest person here can see that.

I am still waiting for NOLA to share how his cruise with Kimberly Guilfoyle Trump went.........She went missing from the 5 and suddenly reappeared about the time NOLA returned?

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, we are all guilty of hypocrisy to some degree, but I would prefer to think I am bad at being a hypocrite as opposed to being good at it. 

So thank you.

But my response was to your specific accusation of hypocrisy on my part, which was based on a falsehood.  It wasn't me who was chastising PT for bragging about the money he made on a stock transaction, it was someone else. 

You made a mistake and I am willing to forgive you for making a false accusation, but only if you acknowledge you did so. 

That seems fair, does it not?

Very fair Brother Homer. My mistake. Glad you are set. We morons, idiots, ....barely scraping by. 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Very fair Brother Homer. My mistake. Glad you are set. We morons, idiots, ....barely scraping by. 

That offends me

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I had no idea wow I got to stop these PBR's

salty I've known elle from AE days seems like 20 years ago today

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Actually i have the biggest ego just ask bird

A big ego and a bad memory are a dangerous combination.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes. One of the various ways.

Well I guess I have to concede, if hurling poo is owning someone, you've got me. 

It would be nice if you showed a little wit instead of being so sophomoric...... but that's certainly understandable. ;D

23 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Only by weaseling. <_< 

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well I guess I have to concede, if hurling poo is owning someone, you've got me. 

It would be nice if you showed a little wit instead of being so sophomoric...... but that's certainly understandable. ;D

Call me “Trump” for now on. I’m supposed to be a pushover, but I just keep on winning and you keep losing.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:33 PM, augolf1716 said:

LMAO. You made my day!!

12 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Call me “Trump” for now on. I’m supposed to be a pushover, but I just keep on winning and you keep losing.

There's that rapier wit that's been missing!   :rolleyes:  :laugh:  

Archived