Today's scrimmage

Erik81

I have a bunch of videos of plays from today if someone can host them i'll email them to you-they are pretty good-Cox TD, Tre TD/long runs, etc.-I'd really like to share them

about this quality

cimg05701ol.jpg

The scrimmage was in the stadium. There was alot of offense and TDs-Cox and Field threw TDs and Tre and Stewart ran TDs although Stewart's was called back. Tre had 2 TDs i think-all the running backs did better but Tre was the man today-he had a few long runs. We opened up with 7 or 8 running plays to Tre in a row and a Tre TD-the offensive line did much better. Stanley was in about half the day-the offense did fine when he was in there but much better when he was out. Field threw a bomb to the little #9 for a score. There were a few big hits on D and Cope got into two fights. Cox converted a fourth and 13 and had a few drops to the younger recievers

If Cox has time he will complete the pass-he has had no time all spring to go through his progressions. I heard that Borges say that Cox is about the same as Campbell was this time last year-grading about 85%

Encouraging end to the spring :thumbsup:

208812.jpg

Archived