Report on bama NFL Prospects

Proud Tiger

Interesting tidbits on a couple of bama players's pro draft prospects from Pro Football Weekly:

Ray Hudson---not built to run between tackles but hits hole hard and shows a burst. Great athletic ability. Not very elusive in open field. Could fill a role as a change of pace RB at the next level but has yet to show he can be anything else.

And some bama fans wanted to compare him to Carnell and Ronnie? Laughable.

The report also noted Hudson's arrest on misdemeanor MJ charge so it should be noted these things do come back to haunt you even if they seem minor at the time.

Anthony Bryant (DT)---lacks FB intelligence. If the light comes on, he improves his endurance and works at it, he has the tools to be a force inside.

If the light comes on? I love it :cheer:

Well duh, right when Hudson was hitting his stride, he blew his knee out. at the time of his injury though, he was putting up sick numbers.

He had like six games to show his stuff...thats it. He had to share time the year before with a guy who is currently in the league.

And id say Britt and Mathis are much higher prospects than Anthony Bryant...who happened to be a backup last year.

Yeah, he didn't have enough games to show off. Right when he got his chance to shine, bam he goes down. He's a pretty nasty runner though.

Wouldn't say he's better than Brown, closer to Cadillac but I wouldn't say he's at their level. Then again, if he could have only had a whole season to maybe prove me wrong...

Two years ago several of "you" made comments that Caddy wasn't a great runner because he kept getting hurt.

153374[/snapback]

Well, that never came out of this mouth. He is a beast. I'm guessing he goes to Tampa Bay.

I think I remember BG making the comment about Caddy's toughness... but that may not have been who said it.

153390[/snapback]

It wasnt me. Ive been a big Carnell fan since he was in high school.

Now I understand. So, you are a "closet" Auburn Fan ! ! ! :big::poke:

p.s. ray-ray is to Ronnie & Carnell what a slingshot is to an Atomic bomb. :D

That was clever Tim.

But, yeah, Cadillac has been a beast since high school. When he put the Auburn cap on, I knew we were in for trouble...

That was clever Tim.

But, yeah, Cadillac has been a beast since high school. When he put the Auburn cap on, I knew we were in for trouble...

153479[/snapback]

Who is "we"? You might want to check your sig there fellow. You are listed as an Auburn "fan". :big:

That was clever Tim.

153479[/snapback]

Who is "we"? You might want to check your sig there fellow. You are listed as an Auburn "fan". :big:

153523[/snapback]

I don't think I can change that? :(

That answers the question. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived