Defense

corchjay

Just watched that forced fumble in the red zone. If Coe would've laid on their QB that may have been a TD if not a very long run....smh. Honestly I thought that missed opportunity was gonna play a factor. Glad it didn't!

2 minutes ago, HarrisBoy334 said:

Just watched that forced fumble in the red zone. If Coe would've laid on their QB that may have been a TD if not a very long run....smh. Honestly I thought that missed opportunity was gonna play a factor. Glad it didn't!

Nope. They would have flagged Coe for unnecessary roughness if he had done that ? Im only half joking...

11 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Darrell Williams tipping the pass in the red zone to prevent a wide open touchdown doesn’t get mentioned much but that was HUGE

damn right it was !!!...only glaring mistake in the secondary that i saw...i'm sure there were plenty of little, hard to see mistakes, but this was the only blown one that i could see

IMO, the way our LBs are a direct result of T. Will.  They played lights out all game!! I do not see a better front 7 anywhere in the country, including Clemson. Our secondary and oline are very green but once they ripen it's on and poppin!!

13 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Darrell Williams tipping the pass in the red zone to prevent a wide open touchdown doesn’t get mentioned much but that was HUGE. Solid linebacker play. Keep it up.

DW had a really good game overall I thought. Seemed he was all over the place.

19 hours ago, corchjay said:

Just letting everyone know.  Not sure who was calling the plays Gus or Steele but thought our defensive play calling was outstanding yesterday.  Lol

You have a keen eye for the obvious.  ;D

14 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Darrell Williams tipping the pass in the red zone to prevent a wide open touchdown doesn’t get mentioned much but that was HUGE. Solid linebacker play. Keep it up.

Solid? He was practically perfect on Saturday. Co-Defensive Player of the week.

Who else has a QB as good as Browning?

UGA - doubt it, not as accurate

Miss St - Fitzgerald does worry me

TAMU - not sure who they have this year?  Monde can be legit scary, he struggled making the jump to SEC last year

bama - I hear you guys talk, but I won't watch them play, so maybe that tua guy

??

Secondary will only get better.   Wash receivers played phenomonly well on several accounts.

The play of the LB corps really stood out to me. I remember even thinking during the game how much better they played compared to 3 or 4 years ago. They seem to instinctively understand the position so much better now and are a real compliment the DL.  Coach Williams has made a dramatic difference.

Defense was great!  Those pass plays they have up were perfect execution and ridiculous highlight reel catches.  Nothing you can do about that.  

I just looked out into my backyard and saw an official flagging AU for PI.  ?‍♂️

I said when he announced and I'll say it again... It's huge to have Dontavious back. He made big time plays Saturday like he's always done. He's a big piece to the puzzle.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I said when he announced and I'll say it again... It's huge to have Dontavious back. He made big time plays Saturday like he's always done. He's a big piece to the puzzle.

We could very well have multiple DL’s drafted in the first round 

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Who else has a QB as good as Browning?

UGA - doubt it, not as accurate

Miss St - Fitzgerald does worry me

TAMU - not sure who they have this year?  Monde can be legit scary, he struggled making the jump to SEC last year

bama - I hear you guys talk, but I won't watch them play, so maybe that tua guy

??

Secondary will only get better.   Wash receivers played phenomonly well on several accounts.

Tua is the best QB we will see all year and it ain't close.  Iron Bowl may be the best QB matchup I've ever seen in the rivalry.

Archived