Sounds like someone is sowing some chaos.

AUDub

37 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Instead of implying who you think did it, wouldn't it be prudent to wait for factual evidence? Oh wait, I momentarily forgot what forum I am addressing. Nothing, I mean nothing surprises me here. :no: 

See this is the proper position, T4A. I should have called a few other posters out on it here, but there is nothing wrong with saying “I do not know enough to take a guess yet.”

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

See this is the proper position, T4A. I should have called a few other posters out on it here, but there is nothing wrong with saying “I do not know enough to take a guess yet.”

I think a redneck from Oxford, Mississippi did it, just like last time. 

34 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think people get frustrated that instead of calling a spade a spade, it's always some non affiliated radical, when it comes to right wing violence. "A loan wolf". 

That is an excuse. I actually labeled the Austin bomber as right wing. Was hard on APD for not calling him a "domestic terrorist" also. Turns out from his confessions he had no racial/political motivations that could be determined. They did finally label him a terrorist though.

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

So instead you go after me for stating my opinion that I don't believe it to be either side. That is really low. Give your buddies a free pass on discussion/speculation then levee rules and regulations on me and make an example of me. That is s***ty as hell man.

49 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Instead of implying who you think did it, wouldn't it be prudent to wait for factual evidence? Oh wait, I momentarily forgot what forum I am addressing. Nothing, I mean nothing surprises me here. :no: 

Well apparently your thoughts on this forum are now wrong. I just got lectured on it lol.

47 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It's a safe assumption to imply that whoever did it, they wanted to kill about 6 leaders in the Democratic party. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasnt an Obama or Clinton supporter that tried to kill Obama and Clinton🤷🏻‍♂️. Call me nuts.

You don't know that. It could be someone jacked up enough in the Democratic party that see's it as the only means to start the civil war some so badly want. They would just be casualties, soldiers that played a role in the greater good.

Plus you shouldn't say/assume anything without waiting on factual evidence.

13 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You don't know that. It could be someone jacked up enough in the Democratic party that see's it as the only means to start the civil war some so badly want. They would just be casualties, soldiers that played a role in the greater good.

I'm not saying I know who did it for a fact, but 1. The president has a habit of stirring up his supporters and 2. I don't think it's right to call it a 50/50 chance that it could be a Democrat trying to divide people. Based on the way Trump has talked about the Democrats and the media, there is a very very good chance that this is another Looney tunes that thinks he's doing good for Donald Trump. And I'm not so sure Trump isn't happy it happened. I have no reason to believe he isn't, based on how he's acted for the last two years.

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

What would you wish me to say then? Tell me what the correct statement is cause I am truly interested now.

Obviously given the direction this is going I must pick a path. I must state that the Republicans did it, or I must state that the Democrats are putting up a hoax to make Republicans look bad.

All you guys can do is nit pick that I used the word "probably"?

Fine... I believe that someone with zero affiliation on either side is taking advantage of the "mob" mentalities that are being produced by both parties. They don't care who wins, they don't have a side, what they do have is groups of people at each others throats with elections coming up. This provides a prime opportunity for them to stir the pot and inject anarchy, terror, or just get their personal kicks.

Appears to me neither of you like the fact that I havn't picked a side. Cause I did say something, just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Why didn't they target any Republicans? Since you have a good idea of their motives.

48 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

So instead you go after me for stating my opinion that I don't believe it to be either side.

That list of names targets indicates someone hyper-politically engaged, and that’s a pretty good indicator of a “side.” Could be a far right nut. Could be a disaffected and crazy as hell Bernie bro or some other kind of far leftist nut. That, I do not know.

Doubtful it’s a Walter Moody situation (executed earlier this year, BTW), where he bombed NAACP affiliated folks to try and throw LE off of his actual motive.

That is really low. Give your buddies a free pass on discussion/speculation then levee rules and regulations on me and make an example of me. That is s***ty as hell man.

I even said as much, and you’re probably right that it was s***ty.

Doesn’t improve your use of “probably” though.

What good does it do to wait to find out the truth? If it turns out to be a right wing extremist, 95 percent Trump supporters won't believe it. They'll just yell fake news. The truth isn't relevant anymore.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

What good does it do to wait to find out the truth? If it turns out to be a right wing extremist, 95 percent Trump supporters won't believe it. They'll just yell fake news 

Just because your little brother's room is a wreck is not an excuse for not keeping your own in order. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Just because your little brother's room is a wreck is not an excuse for not keeping your own in order. 

What I'm trying to say is all the Trump supporters are insisting that we wait to find out what happened. Well it doesn't matter what happened, because if the story doesn't go their way, they'll cry fake news. 

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What I'm trying to say is all the Trump supporters are insisting that we wait to find out what happened. Well it doesn't matter what happened, because if the story doesn't go their way, they'll cry fake news. 

They've already got their line, "false flag." Ignore those people. Keep an open mind. 

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Be an ass about it if you want. I'm leaning no affiliation with the goal of triggering individuals like you to attack.

How does that prove your point? :dunno:

I stand by my post.  You would make a s***ty detective.

(And that has nothing to do with partisanship.)

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

What would you wish me to say then? Tell me what the correct statement is cause I am truly interested now.

Obviously given the direction this is going I must pick a path. I must state that the Republicans did it, or I must state that the Democrats are putting up a hoax to make Republicans look bad.

All you guys can do is nit pick that I used the word "probably"?

Fine... I believe that someone with zero affiliation on either side is taking advantage of the "mob" mentalities that are being produced by both parties. They don't care who wins, they don't have a side, what they do have is groups of people at each others throats with elections coming up. This provides a prime opportunity for them to stir the pot and inject anarchy, terror, or just get their personal kicks.

Appears to me neither of you like the fact that I havn't picked a side. Cause I did say something, just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Seriously? You think those are your options? 

Like I said, you are part of the problem.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously? You think those are your options? 

2kwb3w.jpg

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Many of these guys cannot be reasoned with. It’s their way or the highway. You can’t fix stupid. 

What's the argument you want to present Nola? 

Are you trying to suggest that terrorism directed toward liberals is - by definition -  non-partisan?

Just because you or Tex4AU cant muster up a rational, defensible argument for such an assertion doesn't mean your opponents can't "reason with you". 

After all, one cannot "reason" with someone pushing an irrational argument.

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Was just about to come an semi-facetiously say "In before the wing nuts claim it's a plot by Democrats to make conservatives look bad." 

Too late.

Honestly, who didn’t see that conspiracy theory forming?

These packages had to be hand delivered or it was a set up.  There are several triggers that don't make sense.

1) The Clintons and Obamas don't receive US Mail at their residences.  All mail addressed to their homes go to the Secret Service.  2) There is not enough postage on the packages for the USPS to process them.  3) If they did pass through a Post Office, the stamps would be cancelled.  4) How does a returned package to Wasserman-Shultz arrive on the same day as others were delivered to intended addresses.  

Sorry, but I'm calling hoax. 

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

It could be a 400 lb guy or rogue killers or middle easterners marching in a caravan.  The possibilities are limitless when you are on the right. But it couldn’t possibly be someone who listens to Trump or Hannity or any other Fox News regular say Democrats are a part of a deep state out to destroy America. It couldn’t possibly be someone who has listened to rhetoric from Trump that incites violence or hatred. It couldn’t be someone with a red MAGA hat that chants “Lock Her Up” at s political rally. It has to be a Democrat who wanted to invite a civil war by killing other Democrats. 

9 minutes ago, around4ever said:

These packages had to be hand delivered or it was a set up.  There are several triggers that don't make sense.

1) The Clintons and Obamas don't receive US Mail at their residences.  All mail addressed to their homes go to the Secret Service.  2) There is not enough postage on the packages for the USPS to process them.  3) If they did pass through a Post Office, the stamps would be cancelled.  4) How does a returned package to Wasserman-Shultz arrive on the same day as others were delivered to intended addresses.  

How many stamps does it take to mail a n explosive device? 

26 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Some folks need to be reminded that not talking is a free action. 

29 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

How many stamps does it take to mail a n explosive device? 

I don't know but you can't send any package by First Class or Parcel for $3.00. 

Archived