Sounds like someone is sowing some chaos.

AUDub

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Right, it's radical right wing terrorism just like when that right wing nut job brought a rifle to Congressional baseball practice....Oh wait....nevermind

...or like the nut all shooting up a black church, or Charlottesville, or Co Springs Planned Parenthood, or Overland Park Jewish Community Center...

or when all of those Antifa right wing mobs stop traffic and harass drivers in big cities, or when all those right wing college students break windows and start fires on campus to protest the right of someone to speak.....oh wait...

...or Gavin McInnes's dumbass Proud Boys attacking nonviolent protesters, or violent Trumpkins assaulting anti Trumpers at rallies...

Maybe it's all those right wing idiots that protested the last election wearing pink hats...oh wait......

... Or the supposed fiscal conservative, deficit hawk transfers teabaggers protesting Obama in tricorn hats with 

Maybe it is all the right wing members of the Senate that try to ruin a mans life for politics by bringing out in the public something that could have been investigated and dealt with in private all for political gain...oh wait.......it seems to have back fired on them.

... Ken Start, is that you?

Wow, I guess there aren't a lot of right wing terrorists running around.  All the right wing nut jobs are at there places of employment making the greatest country in the world  GREAT!!

...ohhhhuhh, really?

These bombs may very well turn out to be from a Right Wing Whacko, and if that is the case, they need to be punished to full extent of the law, but until we have more facts I'll reserve judgement.

At least you have one logical point here.

there will be wackos. always. but who is feeding it? lots of people. But Trump is the president of the United states of America. He labels the press the enemy of the state. He praises the congressman that body slams a member of the press.  He encourages his followers to shout lock her up. He tells people at his rally he will pay the legal Bill's of anyone that "takes care" of protesters. Let's at least address this as a problem. We have a president that incites violence. 

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

there will be wackos. always. but who is feeding it? lots of people. But Trump is the president of the United states of America. He labels the press the enemy of the state. He encourages his followers to shout lock her up. He tells people at his rally he will pay the legal Bill's of anyone that "takes care" of protesters. Let's at least address this as a problem. We have a president that incites violence. 

I agree, there will always be wackos and I know we will never agree on this but what about Maxine "create a crowd and push back" Waters, Cory "go get in their face" Booker, Eric "when they go low, we kick them" Holder?  Seems like the left is doing their share of feeding. 

Because the truly important thing to note in the wake of multiple working pipe bombs discovered today being mailed to prominent Democrats is "both sides."

43 minutes ago, HVAU said:

...or like the nut all shooting up a black church, or Charlottesville, or Co Springs Planned Parenthood, or Overland Park Jewish Community Center...

...or Gavin McInnes's dumbass Proud Boys attacking nonviolent protesters, or violent Trumpkins assaulting anti Trumpers at rallies...

... Or the supposed fiscal conservative, deficit hawk transfers teabaggers protesting Obama in tricorn hats with 

... Ken Start, is that you?

...ohhhhuhh, really?

At least you have one logical point here.

Who in the world is Ken Start??😂  The nut jobs no the right should be held accountable to the full extent of the law.  I support that 100%  

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

Right, it's radical right wing terrorism just like when that right wing nut job brought a rifle to Congressional baseball practice....Oh wait....nevermind

or when all of those Antifa right wing mobs stop traffic and harass drivers in big cities, or when all those right wing college students break windows and start fires on campus to protest the right of someone to speak.....oh wait...

Maybe it's all those right wing idiots that protested the last election wearing pink hats...oh wait......

Maybe it is all the right wing members of the Senate that try to ruin a mans life for politics by bringing out in the public something that could have been investigated and dealt with in private all for political gain...oh wait.......it seems to have back fired on them.

Wow, I guess there aren't a lot of right wing terrorists running around.  All the right wing nut jobs are at there places of employment making the greatest country in the world  GREAT!!

These bombs may very well turn out to be from a Right Wing Whacko, and if that is the case, they need to be punished to full extent of the law, but until we have more facts I'll reserve judgement.

That's right, keep portraying this sort of thing as a purely partisan issue instead of an American issue.  You are making a fool of yourself. 

Not to mention being a part of the problem.   :no:

Probably not even left/right, conservative/liberal, Republican/Democrat. Most likely someone just looking to see how much further than can tear this country apart and put us at each others throats.

Who in the world is Ken Start??😂  The nut jobs no the right should be held accountable to the full extent of the law.  I support that 100%  

Starting at the top?

4 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Probably not even left/right, conservative/liberal, Republican/Democrat. Most likely someone just looking to see how much further than can tear this country apart and put us at each others throats.

"Probably"?

You would have made a terrible detective. :rolleyes:

Saying both sides are responsible for the divisiveness in this country is kind of disingenuous in my opinion. Yes both sides play A Part. But really when it comes to fear-mongering is it both sides? Which side is taking on a nationalist tone stoking fear through rhetoric and outright lies. This President tweeting about Caravans of immigrants coming and then adding The Twist of they're Middle Easterns people in these Caravans. A blatant lie. Why lie? To create fear. This president has lied more than any other president in history and it's not even close. you can lay some of this at the feet of Maxine Waters and Eric Holder if you like but nothing holds a candle to what Trump does every single day with every single tweet. He race Bates. He creates fear of foreigners. He makes Democrats the enemy. He makes the press the enemy. And then today he makes a plea for civility. This man making a plea for civility is mind-boggling. Perhaps he could just acknowledge that he has a role in all of this and make a pledge to change his tone. . How about some personal responsibility. I don't need his pledge. I need him to change in order for me to believe he truly cares about this country

21 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"Probably"?

You would have made a terrible detective. :rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point.

Be an ass about it if you want. I'm leaning no affiliation with the goal of triggering individuals like you to attack.

I agree, there will always be wackos and I know we will never agree on this but what about Maxine "create a crowd and push back" Waters, Cory "go get in their face" Booker, Eric "when they go low, we kick them" Holder?  Seems like the left is doing their share of feeding. 

If Maxine Waters and Corey Booker are the Left wing version of Dylann Roof, The Proud Boys, and James Fields Junior, then that basically tells you who the problem is right now.

2 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Be an ass about it if you want. I'm leaning no affiliation with the goal of triggering individuals like you to attack.

Saying nothing at all rather than some ham handed "probably" is perfectly fine, T4A.

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Saying nothing at all rather than some ham handed "probably" is perfectly fine, T4A.

What would you wish me to say then? Tell me what the correct statement is cause I am truly interested now.

Obviously given the direction this is going I must pick a path. I must state that the Republicans did it, or I must state that the Democrats are putting up a hoax to make Republicans look bad.

All you guys can do is nit pick that I used the word "probably"?

Fine... I believe that someone with zero affiliation on either side is taking advantage of the "mob" mentalities that are being produced by both parties. They don't care who wins, they don't have a side, what they do have is groups of people at each others throats with elections coming up. This provides a prime opportunity for them to stir the pot and inject anarchy, terror, or just get their personal kicks.

Appears to me neither of you like the fact that I havn't picked a side. Cause I did say something, just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Instead of implying who you think did it, wouldn't it be prudent to wait for factual evidence? Oh wait, I momentarily forgot what forum I am addressing. Nothing, I mean nothing surprises me here. :no: 

1 minute ago, Texan4Auburn said:

What would you wish me to say then? Tell me what the correct statement is cause I am truly interested now.

Obviously given the direction this is going I must pick a path. I must state that the Republicans did it, or I must state that the Democrats are putting up a hoax to make Republicans look bad.

Fine... I believe that someone with zero affiliation on either side is taking advantage of the "mob" mentalities that are being produced by both parties. They don't care who wins, they don't have a side, what they do have is groups of people at each others throats with elections coming up. This provides a prime opportunity for them to stir the pot and inject anarchy, terror, or just get their personal kicks.

Appears to me neither of you like the fact that I havn't picked a side. Cause I did say something, just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

I think people get frustrated that instead of calling a spade a spade, it's always some non affiliated radical, when it comes to right wing violence. "A loan wolf". 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Instead of implying who you think did it, wouldn't it be prudent to wait for factual evidence? Oh wait, I momentarily forgot what forum I am addressing. Nothing, I mean nothing surprises me here. :no: 

It's a safe assumption to imply that whoever did it, they wanted to kill about 6 leaders in the Democratic party. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasnt an Obama or Clinton supporter that tried to kill Obama and Clinton🤷🏻‍♂️. Call me nuts.

18 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Many of these guys cannot be reasoned with. It’s their way or the highway. You can’t fix stupid. 

Archived