Sounds like someone is sowing some chaos.

AUDub

23 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

If you can conclusively demonstrate [assuming it's even possible] that one man's words (the President's) served as the sole contributing rhetoric for the act, to the exclusion of the relevancy of other rhetoric, thereby warranting condemnation of the former only, please do. It should be preferable to provide more than "he was a Trump fan." Abrogate my all-inclusive approach. The same should be requested of those on the right who attribute blame to democrats when an actor intends harm to republicans.

Until then, I will remain steadfast in my position on this matter. It is also my proposition that an all-inclusive approach will foster unity and change more effectively than would yours. 

I can conclusively demonstrate that lawyers are arguing his rhetoric caused their client to plan violent acts. 

https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trumps-rhetoric-pushed-man-to-commit-terror-plot-lawyers/

But what do lawyers know, right? 😉

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Come on man. I don't think there is one person in here who has ever made the claim that nobody on the left is acting undesirably. We are fighting you on the idea that the left and right are on equal ground these days, when it comes to politically motivated acts of terror. There is a big difference in a man pulling a knife out on a republican while shouting f Trump and someone attempting to bomb 14 of Trump's most outspoken critics or shooting up and killing multiple people in their places of worship, or running over people. 

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

Is the purpose of both not to injure or end life?

Don't know about you, but in either of those situations they are meeting the business end of my Glock if they come at me that way (like they ran at me with a bomb, cause I'd be a contract killer if I could hit someone states away lol).

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Tejas is my way of a compliment. i love your state and read  the michner book on y'alls beginnings and a ton of books on the alamo. the best was a duel of eagles. it told the good, bad, and the ugly of the men on both sides and made me love them more. and yes i am a lazy typist.

Your good man lol. Lazy type all you want..............just not Texas!

Really, I am kidding with you. Do your thing.

30 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Is the purpose of both not to injure or end life?

Don't know about you, but in either of those situations they are meeting the business end of my Glock if they come at me that way (like they ran at me with a bomb, cause I'd be a contract killer if I could hit someone states away lol).

Meh I don't think they should be lumped together. But agree to disagree. Gotta admit I'm jealous of you, Texan. I'd pay a lot of money to vote for Beto at the same time I'm voting against Ted Cruz. That's the American dream. I got to vote for Dougy Fresh though, so I guess I'll take what I can. 

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Is the purpose of both not to injure or end life?---of course

Same here.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I can conclusively demonstrate that lawyers are arguing his rhetoric caused their client to plan violent acts. 

https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trumps-rhetoric-pushed-man-to-commit-terror-plot-lawyers/

But what do lawyers know, right? 😉

Lawyers are dumb. All they do is argue one another ;) 

WDE Elle

23 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Lawyers are dumb. All they do is argue one another ;) 

WDE Elle

They are dumb until you need one. Mine is tied up with a murder trial so I’m on the back burner. 

WDE Always. 😘

Archived