**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

Well post by week Gus offense is still trash.  In other news water is still wet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

I absolutely agree.  I want Malzahn gone tonight.  Promote steele to interim coach and let Lindsey actually run the offense for a change instead of being told what 5 plays to call.

This is literally the only way we show up and put up a fight against our rivals. I'm not so sure it'll matter anyway. This offensive line is soooo bad. They have no aggressiveness about them 

9 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Completely agree. Stidham will be decent NFL QB. Players can’t execute when they don’t have anything to execute 

Even stidham ever has to actually play in the NFL no way in hell

1 minute ago, WVR said:

Announcer just said their coaches in the booth know our plays before we run them.

I know them too. It's disgusting and inexcusable. If he's not fired we'll see a half empty stadium next year. Rip the dang bandaid off already 

Ok time to get this buyout money bundled up and waiting on Malzahn’s doorstep tomorrow morning. Let the madness end...

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

That's been a pattern under Gus. 2 score deficits are insurmountable 

A 2 point score is beyond Gus' coaching ability.

You are down 10 with a full Quarter to go. You don’t have to go Hail Mary on first down. That screen pass was the only play they had to defend on second. No play was gonna Work on third 

Just now, Jones Field said:

He needs to be fired this weekend. 

Period.

If he had any pride or decency he'd step down. I know it won't happen, and why should he. It's Auburn's fault for agreeing to keep and pay him.

1 minute ago, AUTiger03 said:

Hey at least Arky won't steal our coach!

He won't get a job in Texas coaching HS football either. He said in the summer that's more difficult than coaching at Auburn. 

Archived