**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Altima said:

case in point...

what the hell kind of offense is this?!?!? it’s 2nd and 4, and we’ve got 3 receivers running 20yards down the field... with no outlet?  y’all talk s*** about stidham, but where is there a high percentage pass on that field...?  it kills me!!! gus’ offense is an absolute joke!!!

fire his ass!  i’m tired of watching this s***!  

98190078-95E6-4E0B-8EBD-D997CEE9C9A2.jpeg

Exactly. Our routes will never be in danger of being called complex.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

It's when you have to pee or poop really bad, correct?

Well, we’re pooping all over the field, so maybe you’re on to something 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Exactly the reason to try a more mobile QB. Willis, Gatewood, or Cord. 

It’s not the mobility. I could have made that first down. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Do you honestly think that I made the comment about stats with the intention of backing it up with words directly from Ryan Davis. Of course I don't know that for a fact, but its not out of the realm of possibility based on his punt returning aggressiveness. In fact, it's almost certain that when you can't the ball on the 5 yard line, you're thinking about yourself and not your team. 

Well that's not exactly true. He could just be thinking we need to score and score quick....it was dumb absolutely, but you trying to make it selfish is really reaching

Just now, DAG said:

Just saw the score. Time for a change, if we can’t figure out how to beat this team.

I think that argument was made with Tennessee at home. Haha

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

Gotta say I'm pretty numb at this point.

I think the entire fan base is apathetic at this point

Fire Gus tonight and let Chip be the interim HC or let Steele do the honors. Steele would let Chip do his thing. This way can really see how good or bad Chip is. We need to hire either Jeff Brohm, Matt Campbell, Major Applewhite, Dave Aranda, Brent Venables.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well, yeah, but Gus is too much of a pansy to try something different. 

Haha my favorite play last year (other than the backside screen to KJ against UGA) was Malik saying screw it and throwing a pass on RPO in 4th quarter mop up duty. 

1 minute ago, WDavE said:

One thing for sure going into 2019. I want a different OC.

That'll make a significant difference....

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Can’t really even muster up the energy to be mad, honestly. 

I can't either.  It's so consistently bad and the same exact thing every week, its just what most of us expect by now.   Malzahn has to go immediately.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Time for Gus to go back to high school?

I've been thinking lately, I'm not really sure there's any evidence anywhere he was ever qualified to leave. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Completely agree. Stidham will be decent NFL QB. Players can’t execute when they don’t have anything to execute 

I don't know the routes but in the NFL if you wait until a guy "looks open" you will almost never throw the ball.    Two receivers in that pic were in a position to catch a pass if it lead them properly.   JMO but seems that most QBs pass to the route and don't wait until some WR shakes off the defender...

5 minutes ago, Altima said:

case in point...

what the hell kind of offense is this?!?!? it’s 2nd and 4, and we’ve got 3 receivers running 20yards down the field... with no outlet?  y’all talk s*** about stidham, but where is there a high percentage pass on that field...?  it kills me!!! gus’ offense is an absolute joke!!!

fire his ass!  i’m tired of watching this s***!  

98190078-95E6-4E0B-8EBD-D997CEE9C9A2.jpeg

How about the QB take off and run?????  Every other QB in the country would have ran with the ball

Archived