Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

1 minute ago, lost said:

Evidently you don't understand basketball is not football and has  a lot longer season

evidently you ain't seen other SEC teams either....this team is soft and its showing up badly tonight....going on the road this year is going to be brutal

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

We haven’t played in two weeks there is a thread on this and I haven’t seen you on the board for a long time. Don’t come on here just to bring gloom and doom. 

Then you haven't looked.  And who are you to tell anyone what to do on this forum?

I've made posts lately that were very flattering to our team.  The post you quoted was a good description of the first half tonight.

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

We haven’t played in two weeks there is a thread on this and I haven’t seen you on the board for a long time. Don’t come on here just to bring gloom and doom. 

he's telling the truth....

Summary of 1st half

🤮

hopefully playing a game every 3-4 days will get this team going.  These 11 day layoffs can’t help

2 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

0 minutes for Purifoy is surprising. We really need him to be a large guard to slash and rebound. 

I would be shocked to see Purifoy in this game.

Just now, doverstutts said:

evidently you ain't seen other SEC teams either....this team is soft and its showing up badly tonight....going on the road this year is going to be brutal

One half is not enough to condemn them to the NIT.. or to say they are soft.  Home court is home court and Ole Miss is not skinny players.  They are athletic big men

This feels like the nc state game in a way to me, but I’m hoping that when we go on a run, we actually sustain the momentum and not give up another run right after like we did in that game

4 minutes ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Then you haven't looked.  And who are you to tell anyone what to do on this forum?

I've made posts lately that were very flattering to our team.  The post you quoted was a good description of the first half tonight.

My apologies. Haven’t seen your posts. I more so am directing my frustration towards the people that come on here only when things are going poorly for Auburn. I singled you out, though, and I’m sorry. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

My apologies. Haven’t seen your posts. I more so am directing my frustration towards the people that come on here only when things are going poorly for Auburn. I singled you out, though, and I’m sorry. 

No worries. 

WDE.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

I want to see Wiley make that dunk regardless of fouls

It's still his feet....

Archived