Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This team baffles me sometimes. We’re only a top 25 team when we’re playing at home. 

Been that way for quite a while.....basketball is a home team sport but we carry that to extremes on the road. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, fishepa said:

This is frustrating we are such a better team than Ole Piss 

i don't think so, i think we are one of several slightly above average teams in the conference....tonight, we are looking like tony barbee is still our coach

Just now, AUTigersfan89 said:

The first game when purifoy was eligible was when something seemed off. It looked like we corrected it for the north Florida game but this game says otherwise.

I understand you're just using it as a coincidence, but he's literally barely getting burn. It'd probably help the team more throwing him to the fire with full minutes than whatever phenomena you're referencing

Just now, doverstutts said:

i don't think so, i think we are one of several slightly above average teams in the conference....tonight, we are looking like tony barbee is still our coach

Let’s not go too far now. 

A lot of road teams will lose in the SEC this year....but we have to play better. 

Just now, autigeremt said:

A lot of road teams will lose in the SEC this year....but we have to play better. 

yeah, its clear UT is head and shoulders above everyone, and play smart basketball, unlike AU....really frustrating to see such bad basketball played

Look for Dunbar to get a lot more playing time after tonight.

We played well in coming back, but overall I think we certainly figured to be in it at the end, not down by 15.

Looks like we are going to drop this one.   We got things to work on and get ready for Georgia on Saturday in Auburn.    They just answered every single run we went on tonight and couldn't get closer than 2.    77-64

Just now, mustache eagle said:

We didn’t get humiliated... we are getting beat

When I made the post, it was almost a 15 pt lead. Being a top 15 team losing by 15 to a non ranked team is humiliating 

Archived