Men vs. Ole Miss game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outplayed in every way. Sad night for a team expecting to be a contender. We have a ways to go. Especially on the road. 

son of a gun...got a phone call I had to take and when I get back the game has gotten away from us.....judging by the score now it is probably good that I was not watching....the way we are shooting, looks like it will be hard to make that back.. 

Lets continue to fire up 3's 5 feet behind the line, throw up lobs from way behind the 3 point line, stop playing defense. Perfect ways to lose a game.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Something just isn’t clicking with this team.

Its an incredible amount of hero ball and low IQ shots. And thats literally the play style Bruce is embracing. The expected counter of having respectable post threats (Wiley, Okeke, Purifoy, etc) has largely not been used unless in DIRE straits. Bruce just doesn't have a real system aside from free balling

The first game when purifoy was eligible was when something seemed off. It looked like we corrected it for the north Florida game but this game says otherwise.

edit: By no means am I insinuating that he is somehow causing this poor performance. He doesn't have anything to do with it.

1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

That's game. I hope this one stings harshly for the players. They embarrassed themselves and the program with this performance.

that's completely ridiculous.  Some times the other team just plays better than you.  Ole Miss has answered every run we have made. 

Archived