Men vs. South Carolina tournament game thread

Randman5000

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jared52 said:

Ha, that’s rich. Silva gets the benefit of the doubt every time. 

Nah you guys just cry alot early and make it seem crazy to you late

Horrible pass but even that play Horace was gambling. If the pass is made he's out of position has to foul and then foul out and all you swear it's on them

Just now, cole256 said:

These last calls is chummas fault for the stupid fouls he did and he hasn't been able to be in the game....make it up now

I agree. He has to see how the refs are calling (terrible) and adjust. 

Just now, jared52 said:

I agree. He has to see how the refs are calling (terrible) and adjust. 

His last two fouls were not close, not conspiracy not bad. On him.

It seems that everybody guarding him is doing it though so maybe it's the coaches fault. Gambling is on us

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nah you guys just cry alot early and make it seem crazy to you late

Make it seem crazy? Doesn’t matter what the clock says, a bad call is a bad call. They have missed balls that were knocked out by USC, fouls that were obvious, and called ones that shouldn’t have. They have sucked and as they seem to be evening things out, AU has a  10 point lead. If the call the game right, AU would have been in the lead earlier. 

Harper through traffic and he's fouled.   Shooting 2 (double bonus)  1st good.  2nd good.   71-61

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’ll give Harper this, he knew there wasn't gonna be any help coming so he figured he had to defend the drive as well as the shot. That’s why he didn’t contest

Absolutely. We gambled that the shooter would miss. His decision was correct as far as committing to silvva

Just now, jared52 said:

Make it seem crazy? Doesn’t matter what the clock says, a bad call is a bad call. They have missed balls that were knocked out by USC, fouls that were obvious, and called ones that shouldn’t have. They have sucked and as they seem to be evening things out, AU has a  10 point lead. If the call the game right, AU would have been in the lead earlier. 

Ok. I don't agree. Think this has been fair but that's what I'm used to

Archived