Men vs. South Carolina tournament game thread

Randman5000

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fishepa said:

4 on Silva, I would drive every possession direct at him.

I wouldn't . NOt with less than 2 minutes to play.  I'd work the shot clock down and get a good shot.   71-61.

Ohhhkeke!!!

I would say overall this has been an ideal game the past 10 minutes or so. They for whatever reason convinced the guards to not feed Silva, maybe the constant on ball pressure? They got a lot of shooting from the forwards. They had success driving  and got to the line. You really have to like how the game played out 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Make it seem crazy? Doesn’t matter what the clock says, a bad call is a bad call. They have missed balls that were knocked out by USC, fouls that were obvious, and called ones that shouldn’t have. They have sucked and as they seem to be evening things out, AU has a  10 point lead. If the call the game right, AU would have been in the lead earlier. 

Like most fans you want perfection and you will NEVER get it.  The sooner you come to grips with that reality the better of f you will be.     If you don't like the officiating, find a local one in your area and learn the rules of that sport and start officiating.  Make the game better instead of complaining about stuff you have no control over. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Like most fans you want perfection and you will NEVER get it.  The sooner you come to grips with that reality the better of f you will be.     If you don't like the officiating, find a local one in your area and learn the rules of that sport and start officiating.  Make the game better instead of complaining about stuff you have no control over. 

I know the rules, thanks!

Archived