AU Toughest Schedule in the Nation

AU-24

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I must say that this thread is HILARIOUS. Dude rattles off his life story in the military because he was mad about Gus and a schedule??? And you guys don't question what the heck that has to do with ANYTHING but pick up the military thing and start arguing about it lol. 

After all that is said and done.....what is super different about the schedule? đŸ€”đŸ˜‚

The funny thing is someone disputed it but the guy already stated he is going to dip out of Auburn football, only after trying to trash loof. But since he served I guess that’s okay. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DAG said:

The funny thing is someone disputed it but the guy already stated he is going to dip out of Auburn football, only after trying to trash loof. But since he served I guess that’s okay. 

Just so we are clear, you liked a post from a poster basically calling me a fraud but calling a person “mcgoofus”  which is nothing more than a play to his name is “trashing him.”

The disingenuous arguments are helluva lot more fake than my military record or Slammer’s reasoning for leaving. 

Believe that.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Just so we are clear, you liked a post from a poster basically calling me a fraud but calling a person “mcgoofus”  which is nothing more than a play to his name is “trashing him.”

The disingenuous arguments are helluva lot more fake than my military record or Slammer’s reasoning for leaving. 

Believe that.

Thank you for your service. Clearly I was wrong and juvenile about it 

Clearly the questioning of a service shouldn't ever happen, I tend to take people for their word and if they break it it's on them.....but some of you should've been more responsible as far as indulging dudes post. He threw the only insult; if you want to call it that and then stated all that stuff out of context really. We should also respect the service of others enough to not to use it to try to one up on trivial topics.

I haven't ever served in the military but I do work where I'm held federally accountable to the safety of the public.....does that make me more inclined in football or basketball that when I'm at work I'm literally driven to make sure everyone in a 200 mile radius is ok? Do people now feel they shouldn't disagree with me? Nah let's be better than that

54 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Clearly the questioning of a service shouldn't ever happen, I tend to take people for their word and if they break it it's on them.....but some of you should've been more responsible as far as indulging dudes post. He threw the only insult; if you want to call it that and then stated all that stuff out of context really. We should also respect the service of others enough to not to use it to try to one up on trivial topics.

I haven't ever served in the military but I do work where I'm held federally accountable to the safety of the public.....does that make me more inclined in football or basketball that when I'm at work I'm literally driven to make sure everyone in a 200 mile radius is ok? Do people now feel they shouldn't disagree with me? Nah let's be better than that

Right ? I am a nurse. Does that make my opinion on sports more or less valuable then others? I was always taught , to get respect , you should give it. This was from a father who did two tours at desert storm , dealt with the Berlin Wall crisis and served as a policeman. I’ve worked with some of the best cardiovascular surgeon in the nation . They legitimately save people’s lives everyday , yet they can be rude as hell to people. Should I just ignore that just because of their title ? Nope, not going to happen from me.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Iï»ż haven'tï»żï»ż ever served in the military but I do work where I'm held fedeï»żrally accountable to the safety of the public.....does that make me more inclined in football or basketball that when I'm aï»żt work I'm litï»żerally driven to make sure everyone in a 200 miï»żï»żlï»żï»żï»żï»żeï»ż radius is okï»ż?

I don’t know why Slammer shared his irrelevant but interesting life story. He could’ve just said “I’m tired of all the pissing contests and I’m gone” and not even mention his life story and MANY would understand perfectly what he’s saying. Or he could’ve made himself more clear in tieing in his life story to why he’s leaving. Not sure why this keeps getting brought up though. The military crap didn’t escalate until DAG’s post, 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Clearlyï»ż ï»żthe questioning of a service shouldn't ever happen, I tend to ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żtake people for their word and if they break it it's on them....ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż.ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

Yep. I don’t like the veteran card and don’t care to play it. The attention to that isn’t what I seek as I have many more  interests that range across the board,. Thus, I don’t feel like I have to identify as just one thing. I may say subtle military jargon from time to time that some may pick up on, but that’s about it. 

Thanks to Phan and those that showed their hand with me though. Information will be valuable.  

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know why Slammer shared his irrelevant but interesting life story. He could’ve just said “I’m tired of all the pissing contests and I’m gone” and not even mention his life story and MANY would understand perfectly what he’s saying. Or he could’ve made himself more clear in tieing in his life story to why he’s leaving. Not sure why this keeps getting brought up though. The military crap didn’t escalate until DAG’s post, 

Yep. I don’t like the veteran card and don’t care to play it. The attention to that isn’t what I seek as I have many more  interests that range across the board,. Thus, I don’t feel like I have to identify as just one thing. I may say subtle military jargon from time to time that some may pick up on, but that’s about it. 

Thanks to Phan and those that showed their hand with me though. Information will be valuable.  

I escalated it? Lol . I called the man out here for being a tool to Mcloofus. You keep talking about me though . Do me and you need to have a personal chat ? I am more than happy to give you my contact. Because clearly you got some invested issues with me and I am more than happy to address it .

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Iï»ż escï»żalatedï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż iï»żtï»ż? Loï»żï»żï»żlï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż ï»żï»żï»ż

You questioned his toughness (which was irrelevant)and compared him to your magnificent sample size of anecdotal evidence of experiences with Marines, and then you rambled on and on about “don’t worry about what I come home to” which was anorher Casper argument more irrelevant than the Vietnam Marine’s life story. All of this for what? A play to words to McLoofus’s username offended y’all that much?  

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Youï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż keeï»żï»żï»żï»żp talking abï»żout mï»że ï»żtï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żhï»żoï»żugï»żï»żhï»żï»ż ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż.ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

Yes, addressed that you escalated it.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Doï»ż me and you need to have a pï»żeï»żrsonaï»żlï»ż chï»żï»żat ? ï»żï»żï»ż

I wouldn’t bother....I didn’t even reply the last time you sent a message....You mean “you and I” though, right? 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You questioned his toughness (which was irrelevant)and compared him to your magnificent sample size of anecdotal evidence of experiences with Marines, and then you rambled on and on about “don’t worry about what I come home to” which was anorher Casper argument more irrelevant than the Vietnam Marine’s life story. All of this for what? A play to words to McLoofus’s username offended y’all that much?  

Yes, addressed that you escalated it.

I wouldn’t bother....I didn’t even reply the last time you sent a message....You mean “you and I” though, right? 

Haha last time it went to the PMs, you whined about it openly , put it out there openly and nobody cared. Yes I did question it and I still do, if he can’t handle difference of opinion. He can address me here or in the PMs, if he really feels some type of way. And the same invite goes to you. Otherwise , I am not going to keep going back on forth online.That is for the birds.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hahaï»ż last time it went to the PMs, you whined about it openlyï»ż , put iï»żt out there openlyï»ż and nobody cï»żarï»żedï»żï»żï»żï»ż.

Really? I don’t even think I opened the message.  

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yesï»ż I did questiï»żoï»żï»żn it and I sï»żtill do, if he can’t handle difference of opinion.

He said he was as much tired of the pissing contests such as this one. 

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Heï»ż can address me here or in the PMs, if he reaï»żlly feels some type of way. And the same invite goes toï»ż youï»żï»ż.ï»żï»żï»ż

Thanks. 

F442345A-8D4F-4593-8268-53F58EBDEBAF.png

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Really? I don’t even think I opened the message.  

He said he was as much tired of the pissing contests such as this one. 

Thanks. 

F442345A-8D4F-4593-8268-53F58EBDEBAF.png

Cool. And we can go to the PMs again. I don’t care . Other wise. Drop it. That is what the PMs are for. So we can address things man to man. Now you sit here and piss about people ignoring you, then when I say I am more THAN happy to address you on a personally , you don’t want it. But you want to put it all out there. So either you want to address it or you don’t . 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Cool. And we can go to the PMs again. I don’t care . Other wise. Drop it. That is what the PMs are for. So we can address things man to man. Nowï»ż you sit here and piss about people ignoring you, then when I say I am more THAN happy to address you on a personï»żï»żally , you don’t want it. But you want to put it all out thï»żï»żï»żeï»żre. ï»żSï»żo either you want to address it or you don’t . 

I have nothing to address with you in the PMs. The mods allowed you to pop into my messages and call me a bitch and to drink bleach in the PMs over a conversation that didn’t even involve you. You can show your character here. 

Archived