CNN Anchor Chokes Up Reporting on Trump’s Latest Racist Twitter Rant

Auburn85

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/cnn-anchor-victor-blackwell-chokes-up-reporting-on-trumps-racist-rant-864355/

“Donald Trump has tweeted more than 43,000 times. He’s insulted thousands of people… but when he tweets about infestation, it’s about black and brown people,” reporter Victor Blackwell said

more at the link

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another whiny butthurt member of a corrupt media and a simpleton to boot. I'll be generous, that was pathetic.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Another whiny butthurt member of a corrupt media and a simpleton to boot. I'll be generous, that was pathetic.

I'll take your word for it...not gonna give that story a click to watch more of that stuff.......

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

I'll take your word for it...not gonna give that story a click to watch more of that stuff.......

I didn’t care for her, but turns out Hillary was right about y’all being deplorable.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I didn’t care for her, but turns out Hillary was right about y’all being deplorable.

Shut up. You voted for her. You words nor hers have real meaning. 

The poor lil' darlin' that wrote that needs a safe place to go weep. Isn't Harvard nearby? I hear they provide safe places for wimps to hide from reality.

Trump has definitely normalized racism. Now when you protest it or call it out you get labels like “whiny” , ”butthurt” or a “little darling that needs a safe place.”

I’ve heard Birmingham called the “Baltimore of the South” but from the videos I’ve seen, even the worst areas of Birmingham aren’t nearly as bad as the areas Baltimore that have been shown. 

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Trump has definitely normalized racism. Now when you protest it or call it out you get labels like “whiny” , ”butthurt” or a “little darling that needs a safe place.”

At a certain point it’s hard not think the folks who enthusiastically embrace him more than ever after he’s made it clear how utterly nasty and amoral he is must be pretty nasty and amoral themselves. 

I’m not sure how widespread these types of conditions are but this is atrocious. 

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’ve heard Birmingham called the “Baltimore of the South” but from the videos I’ve seen, even the worst areas of Birmingham aren’t nearly as bad as the areas Baltimore that have been shown. 

Glad the President is doing so much to address these problems. He clearly doesn’t understand the role of a Congressman.

9 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’m not sure how widespread these types of conditions are but this is atrocious. 

Quit acting like you give a damn about the people in Baltimore. Like Trump, they are just a prop for your hatefulness.

You, too. @kevon67

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

they are just a prop for your hatefulness.

My “hatefulness” or the person who posted this Twitter video? 

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

My “hatefulness” or the person who posted this Twitter video? 

Yours. I’ve missed all your other posts expressing your deep concern for Baltimore.

5 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Protests about real racism are supported by just about everybody. The liberals have worn out the term. They make the boy who cried wolf too many times appear to be an amateur by comparison. Most skinheads are racists. Most New Black Panther members are racists. President Trump is not a racist. See the difference? No? That's not surprising.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yours. I’ve missed all your other posts expressing your deep concern for Baltimore.

Hyperbole much, friend. I haven’t posted anything about Baltimore at all. I saw a large number of stories about trumps comments about Baltimore in my Twitter feed and then saw this story about it here and posted something I believed was relevant. 

So because of that you have a triggered response that I’m “hateful”. That’s an awfully quick conclusion and response based off a repost of a video. I really just thought it was an interesting juxtaposition but whatever. 

As an aside, the comparison between Baltimore and Birmingham came from a Baltimore native that I worked with for the better part of a decade. When we discussed the problems of Birmingham he’d always say, “It’s the Baltimore of the south”. He’s since retired and coincidentally moved to a suburb of Baltimore and I changed jobs. Oh, and I’ve worked in some of the most impoverished and crime ridden areas of Birmingham so I have some first hand knowledge of that. I’m concerned with people that live in those areas, however, I suppose I’m most concerned with the household I’m trying to raise and the small town I live in. So no, I’ve not really thought much about the poverty in Baltimore since the conversations that gentleman had I had. Again, I simply thought it was an interesting comparison. 

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Snowflake!

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Protests about real racism are supported by just about everybody. The liberals have worn out the term. They make the boy who cried wolf too many times appear to be an amateur by comparison. Most skinheads are racists. Most New Black Panther members are racists. President Trump is not a racist. See the difference? No? That's not surprising.

Whether you see it as racist or not, it’s pure nastiness. From the President of these United States about a place many Americans live. And it’s not an honest, blunt assessment of a problem that he says our government, which he leads, needs to address. He slams their home just to insult a critic. It’s pure amoral nastiness. Which you hatefully endorse.

i see all the usual suspects here taking up for trump. fine christians all. what do you  have when you take jesus out of christianity? sorry people that denie or laugh at others while taking up for one of the sorriest human beings that ever walked the face of the earth. rapist? check. racist? check crook? check liar? check. and yet every single day you people throw jesus under the bus while acting like you are wonderful role models. prove me wrong about ya'll. prove me wrong about trump..............

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i see all the usual suspects here taking up for trump. fine christians all. what do you  have when you take jesus out of christianity? sorry people that denie or laugh at others while taking up for one of the sorriest human beings that ever walked the face of the earth. rapist? check. racist? check crook? check liar? check. and yet every single day you people throw jesus under the bus while acting like you are wonderful role models. prove me wrong about ya'll. prove me wrong about trump..............

If Jesus returned and Trump slammed him in a tweet, most of these guys would pile on. They follow Trump, not Jesus. 

Archived