CNN Anchor Chokes Up Reporting on Trump’s Latest Racist Twitter Rant

Auburn85

Just read that the Deputy Police Commissioner of Baltimore and his wife were robbed at gun point last week , so Baltimore definitely has some problems! Trump wasn’t wrong on anything he said.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Seems I have the same complaints his constituents do. But you give him a pass. Why?

Seems like you just want to just argue with me despite my best efforts to respectfully engage you.

Pelosi grew up in Baltimore, her dad and brother were mayors there and she left!! 😂 you can’t make this stuff up, hilarious!

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Seems like you just want to just argue with me despite my best efforts to respectfully engage you.

Certainly not arguing. Don't know where that came from. I am just trying to understand why you give him a pass? But since you think it is an argument we can stop. 

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s hilarious 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Certainly not arguing. Don't know where that came from. I am just trying to understand why you give him a pass? But since you think it is an argument we can stop. 

What pass? I’m open to hearing any concrete thing he should do that he hasn’t done. You feel strongly but can’t seem to name a single one. I didn’t refute any concrete suggestion because none have been made. 

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What pass? I’m open to hearing any concrete thing he should do that he hasn’t done. You feel strongly but can’t seem to name a single one. I didn’t refute any concrete suggestion because none have been made. 

You think a 26 year congressman has zero influence. Half of America, myself included, disagree. He has a strong voice and could help with many of the issues facing the city if he spoke up. 

33 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m open to hearing any concrete thing he should do that he hasn’t done

Listen to Trump Tex. His indirect suggestion is pretty good.

51 minutes ago, toddc said:

Pelosi grew up in Baltimore, her dad and brother were mayors there and she left!! 😂 you can’t make this stuff up, hilarious!

You mean someone moved away from home and never went back?  Oh my I've never heard of that in America before.  🙄

43 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You think a 26 year congressman has zero influence. Half of America, myself included, disagree. He has a strong voice and could help with many of the issues facing the city if he spoke up. 

Such as? 

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Listen to Trump Tex. His indirect suggestion is pretty good.

He doesn’t understand our federalist system. Republicans used to remind others of it.

Cummings could probably get some legislation thru the House that could help Baltimore— think Trump would get behind it?

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He doesn’t understand our federalist system. Republicans used to remind others of it.

Cummings could probably get some legislation thru the House that could help Baltimore— think Trump would get behind it?

17.7 billion not enough?

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Enough for what?

That’s the federal government money sent to help Baltimore that’s already been misused.

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

That’s the federal government money sent to help Baltimore that’s already been misused.

Got a link to the details ?

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a link to the details ?

Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in Fiscal Year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in Fiscal Year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

What was is sent for? How was it misused? What evidence do you have? 

While we’re at it, what’s going on in South Carolina?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/361668/

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What was is sent for? How was it misused? What evidence do you have? 

Do you know anything about the history of the mayors of the city? Look it up. Not to mention police etc 

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

Do you know anything about the history of the mayors of the city? Look it up. Not to mention police etc 

Who controls the justice department?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Who controls the justice department?

Look it up! 😝 

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

Look it up! 😝 

I know the answer. If the justice Department has evidence of corruption I fully support a thorough investigation. Congressional oversight is primarily federal in nature.

To end this nonsense...if Cummings gave a s*** and was a leader; what you do is what Trump has been doing with black leaders since he got into office.  You set down; based on a position of power; which Cummings has; and bring the parties together to figure out what needs to be done.  Use Opportunity Zone funding as a way to get business leaders to set down with local chambers, etc., to look at business opportunities; how to rebuild after riots.  Look at those being released back into the community thru the 1st Step Act and ensure they are lined up for jobs when they return to the city.  meet with the city fathers and understand why they can't pick up the damn garbage in his "neighborhood" that he doesn't actually live in.  The last report I saw showed $66b in funds going into Baltimore from the Fed.  Where is it going? what is it being used for?  is it effective?  If not, what is needed...then rather than trying to re-litigate the 2016 election, actually ask the President for help to use B'more as a test bed for other ideas that the local community has.    

Cummings has made no damn effort at all.  He has considerable power and leverage and is a waste of ******* human tissue.  He's in Venice staying in a 5-star hotel with the other Democrat political whores while his constituents fight off rats, vermin and crime (political whore not being limited to Democrats).  He's another career politician (14 years at at the state level and then since 1996 at the Fed level) who accomplishes nothing, contributes nothing and creates strife instead of providing service.   The last time he was in Baltimore doing anything as near as I can tell from media reports was during the riots; when he sought to blame the issues on everyone but the people responsible; that being the half assed leaders like himself that created the issues in the 1st place.    

Martin Luther King Jr.’s Niece Knocks Down Those Deeming POTUS’ Baltimore Remarks Racist

However, appearing on Fox News, Dr. Alveda King — a former Georgia state representative — said Trump’s Baltimore remark conflict did come up during the meeting.

“What the president’s simply saying [is]: ‘Your communities need to be fixed,'” she said.

She went on to blast Cummings for the city of Baltimore being a place where one see’s “individuals suffering, you see the community suffering, and families suffering.”

Alveda declared that when Trump met with Black American faith leaders and pastors during an Oval Office meeting on Monday that it “was not a photo op.”

Rev. Bill Owens also said, “Two hours of discussion, that’s not a photo-op,” according to CNN. The pastor noted that issues facing the Black American community were discussed during the meeting.

Asked if the meeting was “damage control” by Trump, Owens said “it was not,” and he doesn’t think the president is racist.

“When you look at the opportunity zones, when you look at what he’s doing for our prisoners, which is a main factor. The fact that he met with us today is a factor,” Owens said. “He wanted to know from us what should he do in America.”

https://ijr.com/martin-luther-king-jrs-niece-knocks-critics-potus-baltimore-remark/?fbclid=IwAR1R-wtBe_v9AmDK_R6omlJaEpBUTUVZgGP4Uu27kj-ynBYHxF2bDfhXXKs

Archived