CNN Anchor Chokes Up Reporting on Trump’s Latest Racist Twitter Rant

Auburn85

On 7/28/2019 at 8:48 PM, Tiger Sue said:

I'm new here and not picking a fight but that's a baloney generalization by you and TexasTiger that should be offensive to anyone who happens to be a Trump supporter. Why is such commentary necesssary to express an opinion?

So what is it that you admire about Trump? I really want to understand. Because he is intellectually and morally unfit to be POTUS. Racists like David Duke are singing his praises. He is friends with rapists and sexual traffickers. What is it you like? 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

“Baltimore is Elijah Cummings fault! He should definitely...uhm...uh...do...SOMETHING!”

Did I miss anything?

Tex, can you recall which political candidate said, “I alone can fix it.”  I don’t recall Baltimore being exempt from that statement, do you?

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What was is sent for? How was it misused? What evidence do you have? 

While we’re at it, what’s going on in South Carolina?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/361668/

Tex be like: now that I've been exposed as ignorant, I'll deflect. Surely some other ignorant soul will join me in my deflection. Pathetic.

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

To end this nonsense...if Cummings gave a s*** and was a leader; what you do is what Trump has been doing with black leaders since he got into office.  You set down; based on a position of power; which Cummings has; and bring the parties together to figure out what needs to be done.  Use Opportunity Zone funding as a way to get business leaders to set down with local chambers, etc., to look at business opportunities; how to rebuild after riots.  Look at those being released back into the community thru the 1st Step Act and ensure they are lined up for jobs when they return to the city.  meet with the city fathers and understand why they can't pick up the damn garbage in his "neighborhood" that he doesn't actually live in.  The last report I saw showed $66b in funds going into Baltimore from the Fed.  Where is it going? what is it being used for?  is it effective?  If not, what is needed...then rather than trying to re-litigate the 2016 election, actually ask the President for help to use B'more as a test bed for other ideas that the local community has.    

Cummings has made no damn effort at all.  He has considerable power and leverage and is a waste of ******* human tissue.  He's in Venice staying in a 5-star hotel with the other Democrat political whores while his constituents fight off rats, vermin and crime (political whore not being limited to Democrats).  He's another career politician (14 years at at the state level and then since 1996 at the Fed level) who accomplishes nothing, contributes nothing and creates strife instead of providing service.   The last time he was in Baltimore doing anything as near as I can tell from media reports was during the riots; when he sought to blame the issues on everyone but the people responsible; that being the half assed leaders like himself that created the issues in the 1st place.    

Martin Luther King Jr.’s Niece Knocks Down Those Deeming POTUS’ Baltimore Remarks Racist

However, appearing on Fox News, Dr. Alveda King — a former Georgia state representative — said Trump’s Baltimore remark conflict did come up during the meeting.

“What the president’s simply saying [is]: ‘Your communities need to be fixed,'” she said.

She went on to blast Cummings for the city of Baltimore being a place where one see’s “individuals suffering, you see the community suffering, and families suffering.”

Alveda declared that when Trump met with Black American faith leaders and pastors during an Oval Office meeting on Monday that it “was not a photo op.”

Rev. Bill Owens also said, “Two hours of discussion, that’s not a photo-op,” according to CNN. The pastor noted that issues facing the Black American community were discussed during the meeting.

Asked if the meeting was “damage control” by Trump, Owens said “it was not,” and he doesn’t think the president is racist.

“When you look at the opportunity zones, when you look at what he’s doing for our prisoners, which is a main factor. The fact that he met with us today is a factor,” Owens said. “He wanted to know from us what should he do in America.”

https://ijr.com/martin-luther-king-jrs-niece-knocks-critics-potus-baltimore-remark/?fbclid=IwAR1R-wtBe_v9AmDK_R6omlJaEpBUTUVZgGP4Uu27kj-ynBYHxF2bDfhXXKs

And Dr. King would agree with her. Tex and company hide from truth preferring incendiary rhetoric. Pathetic. 

Of course he would. 

Anyone with the power, influence and media cache Cummings has could get anyone in a room if he was sincere about addressing issues.  But he won't.  Because that's hard work.  And if there's anything a career politician avoids; it's hard work. 

12 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Of course he would. 

Anyone with the power, influence and media cache Cummings has could get anyone in a room if he was sincere about addressing issues.  But he won't.  Because that's hard work.  And if there's anything a career politician avoids; it's hard work. 

Well everyone can’t work as hard as Trump— that man’s a dynamo! Tweets around the clock during commercials!

Most major cities in the US do need to be cleaned up and fixed. The funny thing about this situation is when Trump was campaigning, he blamed Obama for Chicago and said it was the President’s job to fix it. Now that he’s President, he’s asking someone else to fix it. When he hires someone, they’re a genius. Then he fires them and they are an imbecile. When Fox News supports him, they are state of the art news. When they challenge him, they are a despicable organization. While campaigning, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Now that he’s President, he’s blaming the wall not being built on the Democrat controlled House. The same House his Republicans held majority in for 2 years, . The man is totally unstable. 

28 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Most major cities in the US do need to be cleaned up and fixed. The funny thing about this situation is when Trump was campaigning, he blamed Obama for Chicago and said it was the President’s job to fix it. Now that he’s President, he’s asking someone else to fix it. When he hires someone, they’re a genius. Then he fires them and they are an imbecile. When Fox News supports him, they are state of the art news. When they challenge him, they are a despicable organization. While campaigning, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Now that he’s President, he’s blaming the wall not being built on the Democrat controlled House. The same House his Republicans held majority in for 2 years, . The man is totally unstable. 

What about the flock that immediately direct their vitriol at whomever dear leader tweets about?

32 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well everyone can’t work as hard as Trump— that man’s a dynamo! Tweets around the clock during commercials!

th?id=OIP.Uy1u5YBJhTs9YP6A3IplagAAAA&pid

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

So what is it that you admire about Trump? I really want to understand. Because he is intellectually and morally unfit to be POTUS. Racists like David Duke are singing his praises. He is friends with rapists and sexual traffickers. What is it you like? 

I thought I made that clear. I like his accomplishments. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I but based on your comment I question your ability to separate the person Trump from the POTUS. What friends of his are rapists and sex traffickers? Maybe you have him mixed up with Bill Clinton.

21 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I thought I made that clear. I like his accomplishments. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I but based on your comment I question your ability to separate the person Trump from the POTUS. What friends of his are rapists and sex traffickers? Maybe you have him mixed up with Bill Clinton.

S/he is unbothered by the Duke thing.

20 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

I question your ability to separate the person Trump from the POTUS.

Thanks Sister Sue. She has a tough time separating Batman and Bruce Wayne

because.jpg

I’ve never lived in a large city. Only lived in an apartment in the city limits for a year. We didn’t have rodents or pests. In rural areas I have lived you have to deal with rats or mice from time to time no matter how clean or well kept you are because of the areas around you. You can control them yourself and or call a pest control company but you gotta remove the source of what attracts them. But in these areas the homeowner is responsible for controlling rodents. If I had that problem in that apartment I would have told the manager and if it had not been dealt with ASAP I would have grounds to break the lease. 

What im getting at is , who is responsible for eliminating rodents in a city where most residents are renters? Have the municipal leadership had these conversations?

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

because.jpg

Must admit that was funny. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I’ve never lived in a large city. Only lived in an apartment in the city limits for a year. We didn’t have rodents or pests. In rural areas I have lived you have to deal with rats or mice from time to time no matter how clean or well kept you are because of the areas around you. You can control them yourself and or call a pest control company but you gotta remove the source of what attracts them. But in these areas the homeowner is responsible for controlling rodents. If I had that problem in that apartment I would have told the manager and if it had not been dealt with ASAP I would have grounds to break the lease. 

What im getting at is , who is responsible for eliminating rodents in a city where most residents are renters? Have the municipal leadership had these conversations?

Good points. IMO rats are the least of the problems in this city though.

https://twitter.com/OliverMcGee/status/1156440029016862722?s=20

CAUGHT-ON-TAPE: “I left my Baltimore a drug-infested area.”

1999 Where’s the media RACIST outrage? & Blacks is a BRAVE Transaction. It’s duplicitous with & Blacks’ conservative politics, economics, education & social contradictions. Retweet!

2:20
297K views

Embedded video

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

S/he is unbothered by the Duke thing.

Perhaps that is because Duke is irrelevant. Always has been. Duke and company are like the 00001 percent. In other words meaningless. I don't blame Trump for not paying them any attention.  

But I am not surprised you try and give them a platform. It's in your DNA. Go figure. 

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Perhaps that is because Duke is irrelevant. Always has been. Duke and company are like the 00001 percent. In other words meaningless. I don't blame Trump for not paying them any attention.  

But I am not surprised you try and give them a platform. It's in your DNA. Go figure. 

Trump reassembled the Wallace coalition. Of course you and David Duke feel at home there. It’s in your DNA. Go figure.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Duke and company are like the 00001 percent. In other words meaningless. I don't blame Trump for not paying them any attention.  

I agree. I have been called a racist and every other ist on this board. Trying to connect the dots to the Duke lacrosse team with Brother Tex Dumba** comment.

57 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump reassembled the Wallace coalition. Of course you feel and David Duke feel at home there. It’s in your DNA. Go figure.

Tex be like, I've been unmasked! Dammit! I'll just say what he said and hope it works. Bro, it didn't. Your still a clown. ;D

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

David Duke now here in #charlottesville for #altright #unitetheright rally @USATODAY @RbtKing pic.twitter.com/au69sTiTlR

The Charlottesville rally is nominally about the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee rather than anything in the Trump administration. But Duke was an enthusiastic supporter of Trump as far back as the Republican primary in 2016, and Trump’s reluctance to disavow that support was, briefly, a big issue.

Duke has remained a faithful Trump supporter since then, insisting that the president-elect’s policies line up with the former KKK leader’s vision for America.

He was less happy with Trump’s vague tweet condemning the violence later Saturday afternoon:

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk

Why even give him this platform to spew his hateful rhetoric by posting this crap. He’s a disgrace to all common sense people. You’re just doing it for your own amusement and it’s sad really. 

5 minutes ago, toddc said:

Why even give him this platform to spew his hateful rhetoric by posting this crap. He’s a disgrace to all common sense people. You’re just doing it for your own amusement and it’s sad really. 

Are you referring to Trump? 

Archived