Where are they now?

Tiger Al

How can you even compare this to Shiavos case ?
6-month-old girl whose leukemia has spread to her brain.

Don't you get it ? The Cult of Death has won. There's no sense in anyone trying to defend life any more.

158755[/snapback]

Raptor, I am going to assume you were being serious in this post and not sarcastic. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance.

But if I am right , and you think that the Cult of Death has won, then you are just wrong. In the case of the baby in Houston, there was no opportunity to "defend life". She had fought the good fight, and was DYING ON HER OWN. She wound up dying even tho treatment was continuing. There is a difference between fighting for VIABLE LIFE (schiavo and unborn children) and fighting for someone who is already going to die no matter what anyone does or doesn't do.

Jenny, you are 100% correct. The leftist do not really wish to talk about life/death issues because this involves MORALS and GOD.

Test the waters and you will find that they have nothing to measure Morals against.

"Render unto Ceaser that which is Ceaser's and unto God that which is God's"

That's real cute. "Cult of Death." Yup, and the Democratic party likes to sacrifice Christian babies and use their blood to mark their ballots. Gotta hand it to ya, every time I think I've heard it all, you go and one-up me.

Yeah, liberals just want to kill everyone. That's why they care so much about pollution, war, capital punishment and worker safety. Heck, even their stupidest position--gun control--is mostly based on the danger of kids finding their parents' guns and hurting themselves. Silly cult of death; you'd think they'd just be salivating over their new victims.

That's real cute. "Cult of Death."  Yup, and the Democratic party likes to sacrifice Christian babies and use their blood to mark their ballots.  Gotta hand it to ya, every time I think I've heard it all, you go and one-up me.

Yeah, liberals just want to kill everyone.  That's why they care so much about pollution, war, capital punishment and worker safety.  Heck, even their stupidest position--gun control--is mostly based on the danger of kids finding their parents' guns and hurting themselves.  Silly cult of death; you'd think they'd just be salivating over their new victims.

158795[/snapback]

Now Piglet, you know you are taking that to the extreme and that the libs care about those things only because it makes them feel superior and good about themselves. :big:

Archived